Wake Up Call!

I wake up with no Tegan beside me. I look around the room. nothing. My nostrils smell food being cooked. Maybe he left before he could get in trouble? I stand up and fully clothed myself and headed downstairs. TEGAN! Tegan was standing there cooking eggs and bacon. "Morning" "you scared me I thought you left" I reply "haha!" "One minute" I walk to the bathroom and through up, I was crashing down hard from last night, once I was done I brush my teeth and walk back downstairs.

"Ya I already went through my phase" Tegan says to me, "eggs? Bacon?" "No thanks my appetite is spoiled" "ok" Tegan replys. "Where's my mom?" "She off to work same thing as your father, and your sister is in school" "how do you know that?" "Your mother left a note" "oh ok."

We sit down at the kitchen table, "what do you want to do today?" I ask "I don't know, I'm going to have to leave soon so my mom doesn't get mad or worried" "oh ok."

His phone buzzes,

Mom: WERE ARE YOU!
Me: I'm close don't worry I'm coming home soon
Mom: ok good, get here quick.
Me: ok

"I have to go" Tegan says before giving me a kiss on the forehead and leaves. "Love you to" I say when he shut the door, he didn't even say I love you? Weird?

A couple hours pass by and I'm bord watching Netflix. My phone buzzes.

BestieXD: WHERE ARE YOU?!
Me: home? Why?
BestieXD: Tegan, he's spending time with her, there at the mall!
Me: OMG! LAST NIGHT I SHARED MY BED WITH HIM!
BestieXD: WHAT!
Me: ya.... Send me a pic
BestieXD sent a photo attachment.

Kim wasn't lying he was hanging around with her.

Me: I'm going over there
BestieXD: ok meet me at the food court, they are there.
Me: Ok give me a sec.

I walk to the mall and into the food court, and there they were. Mystery girl and Tegan. The girl motioned for him to come closer, then they kissed.

My eyes started to build up with water, why! Why him? It couldn't of been someone else?!

"Here" Kim gives me a tissue, I take a picture of them kissing and text Tegan.

Me: hey bae! Whatcha doing?

Tegan looks down at his phone.

Ass-whole: nothing much you?
Me: nothing much other than you cheating on me!

With that text I sent him the picture. He looks up and try's to find me.

I walk over to him.

"It hurts when you think you can trust someone you care about but really you can't" I say, I take his smoothie and pour it on his head and walk away, the last thing I heard was the mystery girl say "wow even with smoothie on you, your cute."

Kim follows me to the bathroom and Tegan trying to catch up to us. "Natalie! Natalie!" He yells but I don't look back. I walk into the girls washroom, "Natalie please! Let me explain" "what it was an accident and you didn't mean to kiss her, and she's nothing" "exactly" "no Tegan, your gone, your out of my life go!" I say.

He hits his head off the wall and walks into the men's bathroom and cleans himself.

Kim takes me home. "That was low of him" Kim points out. "Ya it was," I reply.

I'm never going out with him or even talk to him ever again.

The End!