"I'm heading out Jazz" I yelled up the stairs. she popped her ass out the kitchen with Nutella and Oreos in hand. jazz had moved in with me since she has worked at my place and it was very helpful when I needed a babysitter given that she ain't have a man yet.

"okay, get some dick girl " she laughed walking into the living room. I rolled my eyes as I walked out the door making sure to lock it behind me. I hopped in my range and pulled off putting Odell's address in my GPS.

------------------------------

Odell P.O.V.

i whipped down the counter as i turned off the stove. i decided on cooking for Anaya instead of ordering Since it would be the first time we would be completely alone without T hanging around with Iman. i was kinda nervous but once i heard that doorbell rang it hit an all-time high.

"just play it cool Odell. she's just a girl " I coached myself as I walked over to the door. I pulled it open to be greeted by Anaya looking sexier than ever.

"Damn." I said as I bit my lip.

"we gonna stand here or -" she trailed off smiling back.

"oh my bad. " I said as she laughed at me.

"smells good in here." she said as she followed me to the kitchen.

"yea I decided to cook your favorite " I cheesed feeling accomplished.

"you made spaghetti ?" she asked I nodded my head. that's another thing I loved at Anaya she was a real simple girl. and she had a favorite food I could actually cook for one. These two weeks, we learned a lot about each other and we agreed to not rush anything but i just couldn't help how i felt for her.

"you better not be poisoning me " she laughed causing me to suck my teeth.

"chill its gonna be good. it's my momma's recipe too " I said rubbing my hands together.

"you can go sit in the dining room ill bring your plate over" she nodded walking into the dining room as I made the plates.

----------------------------------

1 hour later...

Anaya P.O.V.

"okay okay, I gotta say, this was actually good." I said whipping my mouth with the napkin.

"actually ?" he asked holding his hand to his chest like he was hurt.

"I mean I didn't know you could cook. " I laughed

"there's a lot of things you don't know about me mama," he said in the most seductive voice possible that made me tighten my legs.

"hmm " I said tryna play it off.

"but you know what I wanna know about you?" he asked playing around with his hands.

"and what is that Mr. Beckham?" I asked with smirk

" You feeling me ?" he asked finally looking up from his fingers.

"yea. you ight " I smirked. not trynna make a big deal about it.

"you sure there's no feelings there with your baby father right ?" he asked staring me in the eyes. i quickly shook my head.

"no of course not. "

"what's the story behind yall anyway? how did you end up pregnant and why y'all ain't together ?" he asked leaning more on the table.

"it's a long story " I sighed looking everywhere but at him. A little caught off guard that this convo took a turn.

"well we got all night "

i sat there contemplating on if i should tell him about my problems. how i hadn't spoke to my family in years. and how the only love of my life had broken my heart. it was just me and my son in this world together. after sitting there thinking about it i opted out of telling him the whole thing.

"well he cheated when our son was 2 and had another baby . and I just never fucked with him after that. it was strictly about his son . " I shrugged

"that wasnt a long story at all. but damn " he sat there shaking his head . "you trust me right?" he asked

" i mean yea you haven't given me a reason not to trust you yet .."

"good. and there won't be a reason for you not to cause i won't give you one. my goal ain't to hurt you Anaya. your an amazing women and you deserve a man that is willing to do anything to make you happy . "

I nodded loving every word that came out of his mouth. I didn't need a man, but i damn sure deserved one .one to appreciate me and all that I do for my son and I. a man that understands that I don't NEED him or his money. a man to just be in my life to love me and show me a good time.

"okay." I said softly causing him to smirk.

"come out with me tomorrow " he smirked

"where?"

"its a surprise"

"lol okay " i blushed

---------------------------------

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. of course i was in my own bed i was not giving up the cookie on the first night being alone with him . he had followed me home after we ate and talked to make sure that i had gotten home safe, given that i had driven myself there.

as I enjoyed my relax in bed my doorbell began to ring. I slowly got up out the bed and placed my silk robe on tying it as I walked down the stairs to the door. once I opened it I was greeted by Tristan and his dad Trey.

"What are you guys doing here ?" I asked given that when Trey took Tristan for the weekend it was the whole weekend. today was only Saturday .

"I was taking him out to the zoo and out to eat but he wanted to see if mommy wanted to join?" trey said with a little smirk on his face. I leaned down to Tristan getting to his eyes level.

"you want mommy to come ?"

"yes we never hang out all together " he shrugged .

"okay , come in let me get dressed"

Guess i was spending time with my ex an my baby boy ...

*******************************************************

*Anaya and her outfit in the MM & Anayas baby daddy Trey in the MM