Dinah's eyes followed my line of vision to then see Ashley, Vanessa, and Miley laughing. "You two went to the bathroom right?" Dinah and I asked in unison. Lauren nodded slowly. Dinah immediately got up and began to storm to their table, yet I held her back. "Let's just go to class," I told her.

I went with Dinah and Camila to history as the others went to their classes. We sat down with Alessia as the bell rang for class to begin. I began to talk about the project when Dinah said, "I'm so mad at Ashley. I just want to hurt her for hurting Ally."

"Ally is so sweet, I don't understand why Ashley, Vanessa, and Miley don't like her," Camila commented. "They've hated her for as long as I can remember," I told them. "Why?" Dinah questioned. "They never told me," I shrugged, "Now come on, let's get to work." With that, we got straight to work on our project.

Before I knew it, it was almost the end of the day. I really had to go to the bathroom, so I asked the teacher and went to pee quickly. Once I got out of the bathroom, I accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry," I mumbled as I looked up.

Justin was looking at me with a smile. "It's fine, I actually want to talk to you about something," he said. "What is it?" I asked. Justin looked down at the floor and began to blush. "Seriously, what's up? What do you want to tell me?" I questioned. He looked me in the eyes; there was a sparkle in them which I remembered from when we were dating.

"Look, I need to be honest with you. I never got over you. I've been here loving you since I first laid eyes on you, and I want you to be my girlfriend," he confessed. "I'm dating," I rushed. "He doesn't have to know, I mean I'm not telling Maya," he winked. "That's cheating," I told him. "Oh well," he smirked.

His lips abruptly crashed onto mine. I was utterly shocked and didn't move. Justin pushed me up against the wall and kissed me passionately, yet I didn't kiss back. I couldn't move. I just couldn't believe what he was doing.

Unfortunately, the bell rang and he still wouldn't stop. At this point I tried to push Justin off of me so that no one would catch us, yet people were rushing out of class to begin their weekend. As everyone did this, I prayed that Camila wouldn't see what was going on.

To my dismay, I saw Camila and Alessia turn the corner and begin to walk towards us. I knew that there was no way to get out of what was going to happen next, at least not right away, so I braced myself for the worst.

Camila's eyes finally landed on Justin and I, and yes he was still kissing me. I tried to give her am apologetic look, yet I was sure she didn't see it as she told Alessia something, then stormed in the other direction, tears probably welling up in her eyes.

Finally, Justin pulled away, absolutely breathless. "Did you feel the spark?" Justin asked. I shook my head and hurried in the direction that Camila went to maybe try and explain things to her when Alessia stopped me.

"Maya's going to be really furious with you," Alessia said. "He came onto me! I didn't want to kiss him!" I hurried in defense. "I believe you, but she won't," she replied. "Please don't tell her," I begged. "I have to. You're my friend but she is too and I don't want her to be dating a liar," she told me. "Fine, but please try and say that it wasn't my fault?" I asked. "I'll try," she gave me a weak smile. With that, I hurried to find Camila.

Once I finally found her, she was closing her locker and beginning to leave the school. I wanted to stop her; I wanted to tell her everything that had happened and that I really loved her, yet I saw the sadness in her eyes, and I knew immediately that trying to talk to her wouldn't end well.

"Selena, what's wrong? You look like you're going to cry," Demi asked me with worry in her voice. I tried to block everything out so that I could calm down. "Everything is alright, I just had something in my eye," I faked a smile. "You're not okay," she told me.