15. I Bet You Won't Go Nude

Start from the beginning

"You know we have, like, six matching tattoos, right?" Louis asked.

"I know. I like them. They're my favorite ones," Harry mused.

"Me, too."

"You've got the compass, I have the ship. Anchor, rope."

"We're so romantic."

"We're not even dating," Harry commented.

"I know. But we may as well be," Louis said.

Right as Harry was about to answer again, Louis' phone dinged, notifying him that he had gotten a text.

"Ugh. Liam always ruins the moments," Louis whined.

Harry just smiled and laughed.

FROM: Lima Bean😛🖕

"wey hey louis pooie. hows life? u good? good. anyways, just texting to tell u that ur kitty cat is doing okay. well, better than okay, he bit zayn today. it was really funny. zayn like jumped like seventeen feet in the air and started screaming and cursing at a tiny little kitten. it was so funny. i was dying omg. anyways, ur kitten is fine. how is ur other kitten? the one with long hair. the harry kitten. is he okay? i hope so. i miss him. not u, but him. u can leave and i wont miss u. (well okay i miss u a lil but i would never tell that to anyone) okay bye lou."

Louis chuckled at the text. Liam is the strangest human being alive, and this is coming from a tiny almost twenty-two year old man who is wearing panties, about to go to a nudist beach with his best mate who is wearing matching panties, who also happens to have matching tattoos with that same mate. Not strange at all.

TO: Lima Bean😛🖕

"liam. i would tell you to get out of my house but i cant because you're cat sitting for me. hazza is fine and we are about to go to a nude beach. get tf out of our business. sorry about zayn (no im not) k dont text me again bye."

Louis sent the text with a smile and looked at Harry.

"You ready, Hazza?" he asked.

"Ready!" he replied, a smile painting his face.

They grabbed their beach bags (which consisted of food, snorkels, flip-flops, and "bundle of love" [as Harry calls them] matching blue and green heart towels.) They put on their Converse (Harry) and Vans (Louis) and were off.

Louis slipped his phone into the pocket of his sweats, feeling it vibrate with a probably very angry response from Liam, who he wants nothing to do with at the moment. All he wants to think about is Harry, Harry, Harry, and the amazing day they're going to have together.

•••

They got into the car, Louis driving, Harry in the passenger seat, and revved the engine to life. Neither of them can believe the fact that they are driving a Corvette Stingray, of all cars, around Miami-fucking-Florida. The radio was turned on and up as one of their favorite songs, "Stressed Out" by Twenty One Pilots, came on.

It wouldn't be a long drive, only about twenty minutes, but Louis' leg was bouncing up and down with anxiety. Not the bad kind, like what he'd experienced in the airport, but the one where your heart feels like a little fluttery butterfly that's on fire and your stomach feels like there's a thirty-pound weight in it that also happens to be on fire. You're just on fire.

"Are you nervous?" Harry asked, noticing his leg.

"Hm? No. I'm fine. Are you?" Louis asked back, turning down the radio a bit.

"Honestly? A little. I mean, we're going to see a ton of naked people everywhere and it's just a bit nerve-racking, you know? It's just not what's considered the norm."