Chapter Fifteen

If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn

Chapter Fifteen

"What are you doing here?" I hissed at him. "I thought you were in Boston."

"I was in Boston, I'm not anymore," he said with a chuckle and a smirk. I wanted to slap him.

"Yeah, obviously," I said sarcastically. "That doesn't explain what your doing in my room or why you are shirtless!"

"You like the view?"

Really, that's what he says. The view was pleasant, but Justin looked better. I looked at him up and down. His jeans hung low on his hips and his tones chest stuck out. He looked pleasant, but he was certainly no Justin.

"No," I lied. I'm starting to turn into him, being a liar.

"Are you sure? Most girls would love to be where you are," he said making his voice lower. What was he doing? Was he trying to hit on me or what?

"Yes, I'm sure and what do you mean 'where I am'?" I questioned taking a step away from him as he took as step closer.

He continued to walk towards me and I continued to walk away until I bumped into my door and Sam was right in front of me, hands on either side of my head. I was highly uncomfortable right now.

"Sam, what are you doing?" I asked while trying to move away, but there was no escaping him. He had me pinned against my door, I couldn't move to save my life.

He didn't exactly answer my question, just leaned his was down and pressed his lips to mine. It didn't feel right, his mouth didn't mold together with mine, like Justin's did. I didn't get butterflies in my stomach and my body felt cold.

Why was he kissing me? He knows I still have feelings for Justin. I just stood there wide-eyed and panicking.

When I finally came to my senses I pushed Sam away from me.

"What the hell was that?" I yelled at him forgetting that my parents were home.

"You didn't like it?" He seemed surprised.

"Why would I like it? I like Justin!" I protested.

"Oh come on, that little wimp who can't keep a girl once he finds one?!"

What was he talking about?

"What?"

"And now you don't want all of this," he said motioning to his body.

"What are you talking about?!"

"Katrina fell for it," he said somewhat to himself. "Why won't you?"

"Maybe because I'm not skankified whorish slut," I yelled. He looked up in surprise. "Why did I ever believe you."

"Because you're stupid," he said. That's it.

I turned around and ran out of my room. I ran down the stairs. I honestly had no idea where I was going, but my feet took me. I ran out the door and across the street until I fell in the sand.

I pulled my phone out and dialed the number.

"Why are you calling this early in the morning?" Alan whined over the phone.

"I need you to come pick me up."

*****

I rolled over trying to make myself more comfortable, but instead I fell and landed on the hard cold ground. I groaned in pain. I forgot I was sleeping on Alan's bed, with him right next to me.