I LOVE YOU... AND HIM

After playing with baby Ana (she is a four year old), the three of us went to the living room. While baby Ana was sleeping we decided to clear up our issues.

"I know you probably don't like me Oliver but please let me explain." I said to Oliver.

"It's not that I don't like you but you cheated. I hate cheaters. What you did was wrong." Oliver said. And he was so right.

"I am really sorry. But that was five years ago. Everyone moved on. I'm so sorry."

"You know who should you apologise to? Sal. Not me."

"I am going to see him. I mean visiting. The hospital."

"Wait what?" Connor was surprised.

"Brian arranged it." I explained the whole thing to him.

"And is Patrick okay with this?" Connor asked. Shit I totally forgot about him.

"You forgot about him didn't you?" Oliver asked.

"Umm yeah..." I sheepishly nodded. I'm a horrible person.

I get a call from Patrick.

P: Hey. Where are you?

S: I'm at Connor's. Where were you?

P: Out. You'll know soon. Weren't we supposed to meet the guys today?

S: Something came up.

P: What?

S: You know about Sal right? I'm going to visit him.

P: The ex-fiancé who's in a coma?!? That's a bad idea. No! The worst idea ever!

S: I am going Patrick. You can either join me or wait up for me back at the mansion.

P: What the fuck is wrong with you?

S: He's in a fucking coma Patrick. I need to see him.

P: You're still in love with him aren't you?

S: No silly. I love you. I fucking love you Patrick.

P: Then why do you care if he's in a coma. I don't want you to go.

S: Nonsense. What is wrong with you? I thought you understood.

P: I do. I actually do now. It's so fucking clear. You still love him.

S: How many times do I have to tell you that I love you.

P: Well obviously you love him or you wouldn't go see him.

S: Well I guess I do then.

P: So you love him. After all these years. What am I to you then? You came back for him, didn't you?

S: You're the man I love. You're my fiancé. And I came to New York because you wanted the promotion. Don't act so stupid.

P: So you love me and him..? No, you're the one who's acting stupid. Get back home right now.

S: I'm going to the hospital to see Sal. You're not the boss of me. I love you... and him too... maybe... I don't know... all I know is that I wanna see him.

P: We need to talk.

S: We are talking.

P: Come back when you're done with this stupidity and we will.

And he disconnected. I mean Patrick does get bossy but we've never really fought like this.

Did I just tell my fiancé that I still love my ex fiancé?