Meeting the Guys

After the amazing morning sex and breakfast, Sal and I got on my bike and rode to the set. Yes, I brought the brownies. Yes, we were in our leather jackets. His slick black hair and whole outfit was an aphrodisiac for me. We rode on and I felt his hands on my waist. He sat so close to me. Now I understood why he wanted to go on the bike.

~*SAL'S POV*~

I have never really spent my weekend with a girl, unless of course she is my girlfriend. But with Susan it just feels like I've known her for ages. I know it sounds cheesy but being with her makes me feel like a better person. My time was well spent and the fact that she is so badass yet bakes the most killer brownies is so amazing. And oh that baby blue polka dot frock was so amazing and her auburn hair and her brown eyes just make me wanna look at her and nothing else. And the sex is definitely otherworldly, although I really couldn't care less for this is not just sex. Am I falling for her? But I just met her like a week ago. I usually spend my weekend with Brian and the guys and I knew that only they can help me out with this confusion about Susan. Also I kind of want to show her off, like the world must know that this is my woman and I'm her man. I hope she feels something like this. I hope she loves me back. I love her. I love Susan Bishop. I come closer and hold her waist while we're on the motorcycle. Mostly the reason why I wanted to go on the motorcycle.

When we finally reach the set I see the whole set up. The guys, Q, Joe and Murr, were off laughing with coffee in their hands in he nearby café. We stop and Sal tells me that he'd first go in and then I should come in. It was fair enough I guess, I had to park my bike anyways so I went to park it.

~*SAL'S POV*~

We finally reached the set and to be honest I was sad because I wanted to sit on that bike close to Susan for eternity. Ok, something is definitely wrong with me and thankfully I can explain it to the guys. I did text them about my problem and Joe suggested to invite her. I go in and greet 'em. "Where the fuck were you Sally boy?", roared Quinn and before I could say something, for obviously they knew where I was, Ferret chimed in, "I see Sal has been canoodling with a certain curvy brunette with a killer smile this whole weekend.", and they all laugh. Fuckers.

"Say Sal, where is your girlfriend?", said Joe and I said she was parking her motorcycle. "So you two were the ones who went riding by? Fuck she looked hot in the leather jacket man. Love a girl who can ride.", Quinn smirked and I understood the double entedre and I hit him playfully on the arm. "Back off Q, she's mine! ", I said and the boys went "ooh" together. Then out of nowhere I hear Susan saying, "Sup guys"? and we all just looked at her. I smirked. She's my Susan.

After I parked the bike, I went in. I was kinda nervous because these guys were his friends for almost more than two decades and I had to make a good impression. I've had boyfriends in the pasr whose friends disliked me which ruined our relationship. Richard Vernon and I could've been something if his friends loved me. But Richie was, nay, is an asshole and I'm better off without him and his lame-ass faggoty friends. I flipped my hair and walked in. "Sup guys?", and they all just looked at me and I wondered if I had something on my face. Sal then introduced me to the guys and then I hear Murr saying, "we've heard about you Susan, it's a pleasure to meet you." Wait when did Sal tell them about me. I said, "likewise", and he smiled. He seemed like a nice enough guy and a good dresser, flamboyant maybe. Whatever. Then Joe, who had the most amazing blue eyes I had seen, said,"We're really glad you came. We wanted to meet the girl who would go out with Sal voluntarily.", and they all laughed. I said, "Well he did owe me that drink y'know, and also I brought brownies." They all smiled and we got out of the café and sat on the bench outside.

"Wow, they're probably the best brownies I've ever had", said Q and the guys agreed.

"Aww... thanks guys" I said. I was happy.

The guys said that my segment was being featured complete with the "behind the scenes" footage and they'd like it if I make an appearance for the live show today. I was absolutely shocked for I took leave to hang out and now I'd be on tv? I couldn't say anything but Sal convinced me to say yes and the guys were excited.

We got in the building where they were shooting the live episode and I was nervous as hell. I then see Sal near me and I guess he sees how nervous I am and gives me his hand to hold and I hold it and he kisses it. Q sees it and winks at us and I guess I'm kinda happy that I'm being acknowledged as Sal's umm what am I really?

Then I hear Joe saying, "Susan and Sally V sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G", and made kissing noises.

He looks at me and I look at him and I say, "What the hell!", and we kiss and then he pulls a stray lock of my hair and he tucks it behind my ear and said, "I will not have you fuckers tease me and my girlfriend. I don't want y'all to chase her away."

I was kinda gloating inside until he said "girlfriend". Which shocked me yet again. What is happening today and why is everyone out to shock me?

I look at Sal and say, "Erm what?", and he said, "I was waiting until the show but what the hell right. I just went with it. Please don't say no."

I look at him and I look at the guys and they're all looking at me and I just come close and kiss him. I've never kissed a man in front of people, let alone his three best friends, on the way to his workplace. I am shedding all my inhibitions. Sal is making me free and relaxed. I look at him and he's grinning while the guys congratulate him and I. I hold his hand but he grabs me closer and puts his arm on my waist and he holds me while we walk to the elevator.

This was turning out to be some Monday- I get a boyfriend and be on TV.