2011/ Meeting Sal's Family

AFTER A MONTH

After the party which was a success, Sal and I went on a trip to Rome. It was so beautiful and I had an amazing time with him. I guess I can get used to being Sal's wife. I had left Quinn a couple of messages but he didn't respond so I guess that problem just solved itself. I hadn't opened my Twitter, Facebook or Instagram in ages so when I did I was bombarded with notifications. Tons of notifications. People do take their fandoms seriously.

When we returned we decided to meet his parents. We drove to Staten Island from Manhattan where we lived.

"I hope your parents like me.", I said holding his hand. The engagement ring looks so beautiful on my hand.

"They will babe. They will.", he took my hand and kissed it.

"It matters a lot to me. To be liked by your family.", I said. It's true. I don't get on that well with my family. My parents are divorced actually. Do I tell him that?

"I get it. If I like you then they should like you too. Chill baby girl.", he said.

"Sal I need to tell you something.", I said. "My parents were divorced when I was two. My father lives in London while my mother lives in the Upper East Side with her second husband."

"It's ok. Mine separated when I was four. I'm really close to both of them though. More to my mother I guess. Mom and Jenna.", he said.

"Jenna is your younger sister right?", I asked, "Is she back now?"

"Yes and yes. Good memory Bishop!", he said.

"Why thank you, Salvatore", I say and I kiss him on the cheek. He looks good clean shaven and with a beard, "I'm closer to daddy, I mean my father, hahaha", I chuckle. I still call my father daddy. "I didn't like it that instead of being with daddy full time, I lived with mother and Byron."

"Its ok Susan. Really", he said.

"Anyways living in the Upper East Side really got to me. I'm not really preppy per se so I acted out a lot. Smoked, drank, did drugs, slept around. Well until college. Then I sobered up.", I said. Sal was so wide eyed.

"Oh so I wasn't wrong when I called you a bad girl.", he chuckled. Oh thank god for his humour.

"No Sir. I really gave Vera nightmares. ", I said. Shit. I haven't really got the habit of calling my mother "mother".

"Vera? Did you really call your mother by her name? That's bad Susan! ", he said. I'm dating a really goody good guy.

"Like I said, it was a phase Sally Boy. I sobered up when mother and Byron sent me to England to live with daddy. Sometimes when I talk to him I develop an accent.", I said.

"So you're half British?", he asked.

"Yes I am. Well I've mostly lived here. I lived there for an year or two. Daddy's new family kinda bothered me.", I said. He didn't tell me much about his family life but from what I know about him he definitely hated that his parents separated and he loved his little sister Jenna.

"You dated Connor in college didn't you? How was that?", he asked.

"From high school to the first year of college. It was great actually. Mother and Byron loved him. For them he was perfect for me. I loved him. But then he told me that he wants to date men. We fought for a bit but we're really solid now. Him and Byron play golf sometimes.", I said.

"Alright. Well I'm not preppy. So I don't think your folks would like me.", he said.

"Sal, I don't care. I love you and that's more than enough for me.", I say and he kisses me on the cheek. I decided to not tell him about my other hookups and Richard or Brian now. We drive for almost two hours until we reach his hometown.

"Well you know I'm multiracial. I'm a little bit of everything actually.", he said.

"I know babe. And I fucking love it.", I said and we reached his mother's house.

It was a nice cosy house. Vera probably wouldn't approve of Sal. Vera never approved of anything I ever did. From my hair and my posture to the clothes to the tattoos and everything else. No wonder I indulged in reckless behaviour. Hadn't it been for the wake up call that was Daddy and Connor, I would be dead in a ditch. Vera would call me being with Sal a reckless behaviour, and maybe talk of Vernon here and there. I want to elope.

I met his mother and his father. They seemed to be real nice folks, but then again Vera amd Byron seem real nice people too.

"Oh Salvatore! She's beautiful. Where did you find this one?", his mother said. I chuckled. I like her.

"Let the girl come in atleast!", his father said. His father is really handsome. A silver fox.

"Hi I'm Jenna. It's nice to finally meet you in person.", she said.

"Likewise Jenna. I'm so glad to meet your family Sal.", I said smiling.

We talked and talked about Sal until Jenna looked at my left hand ring finger and screamed, "MAMMA, SAL PROPOSED TO HER!!!"

She came from the kitchen flailing her hands. She had the wooden stirrer she was using to make us some of her famous Italian food.

"She's way too skinny", she said when I was clearly a size 4. She jokingly hit Sal who was drinking a beer with her wooden spoon and said, "Why didn't you tell us Sal?!!", and his father mostly cheered and patted him for "scoring a good one".

I said, "I scored a good one Mr Vulcano.", and he said, " Call me dad honey. Would you like a beer?", he asked.

"Oh no I am not in the mood right now.", I said and sipped my juice.

We enjoyed the food and the wine pairing. Mrs Vulcano (she wanted me to call her mom but I just couldn't, I can't even call Vera mom easily) is an amazing cook and I asked her to give me her recipes which she said she would gladly.

I bonded well with his parents and Jenna. I can actually envision myself being Sal's wife and being a part of his family. But will my parents like him? I know daddy would, James Bishop is an easy going man, but Vera Bishop-Montgomery and Byron Montgomery probably won't. At least they don't set me up with random preppy blue blood men anymore. Not that I dislike but I'd like to venture on my own and I'd rather have multiple failures than just an arrangement.

"See I told you they'd love you.", he said.

"I love them too.", I said.

"And I love you", he said and we kiss.

"And I you Sal", I say and we walk up to Sal's old bedroom.

"You have a racecar bed?!", I started laughing hard.

He looked embarrassed. It was funny.

"Oh Sally baby don't be embarrassed. It's kinda hot.", I said.

"It is?", he looked surprised.

"We can make it!", I said with a cheshire grin.

"Oh you naughty naughty girl!!!", he said and we made out. Vehemently. Apparently we've been getting friskier by the day. I love it.

My phone rang. It was Quinn. Fuck.

"Who's it baby?", Sal asked.

"Nobody important.", I said straddling him.

"You met my folks. When do I meet yours?", he asked tracing a line from my chest to my belly.

"Can't we elope?!?", I asked and laughed.

"No I want a proper wedding!!", he said and chuckled.

"Uh you're such a girl Sally", I say and laugh.

He turns me over and spanks me on my butt and said, "Who's a girl now Suzie Q?", and I say, "Oh daddy!", and he does it again.

I tell him I want to get on top and while rubbing on him I take my top off and he grinned.

"Maybe we could elope. Fuck it. I just want you.", he said and I took my bra off...