2016/Five Years

PLEASE PLAY THE VIDEO/SONG FOR BETTER EFFECT AND ~*FEELS*~

Patrick and Susan hit it off the moment they met on the airplane. Patrick was in the United States for an important meeting of his PR firm. It was some coincidence because Susan was in advertising. They had a lot in common from. They were mostly inseparable from the minute they met on the airplane. While she loved his accent and the way he carried himself, he loved the fact that she was not just a pretty face. In a year they moved in together and Patrick was promoted to Vice President. Susan told him all about her past yet he loved her. By two years they were engaged. Vera and James approved. It was definitely the first and the last time they approved of anyone Susan has ever dated. She loved Patrick but not as much as she loved Salvatore and couldn't forget him. She thought of calling and texting but didn't have the nerve to do so. She watched the show and followed the Jokers religiously on all social media. Salvatore gave so little on social media. Her relationship with Salvatore was a whole another level.
.

Salvatore didn't forget Susan either. The break up may had been messy but he loved that girl and even decided to chase her to the airport but everyone talked him out of it. The show was a huge success and all the fans wanted to date or marry him. For a year he didn't date anyone and maintained distance from Brian but he forgave him after two years. He later dated a string of women he met during the filming of the show or live events or bars. None of them really made Salvatore forget Susan except Elena. He met Elena at one of his live shows and he gave her his number. They later met at one of the cruise parties and a couple of dates later they started dating exclusively. He didn't introduce her on television or the internet after the last fiasco maintaining his reclusive nature. He did try to contact Susan but her number was disconnected and he didn't have the guts to talk to her family or Connor. He decided to live happily with Elena and they have been living together for about an year now. Everyone is mostly happy the way things have turned out.
.

Well mostly everyone except Brian. Abbie broke up with Brian the moment he told her he loved Susan but since she wasn't even in the scene anymore, Abbie got back with Brian and Brian being Brian didn't want to be alone so they dated for almost three years until Abbie found out about his constant infidelities and affairs. Brian himself broke it off because Abbie wasn't Susan and he wanted Susan and even though Brian had been with a lot (A LOT) of women in the span of five years, he still missed Susan and tried contacting her but he decided that she went away for a reason and decided to let the woman finally live on her own terms. She must live happily. In her happiness he would be happy. But he was miserable and everyone saw that.

Abbie never really got over Quinn until she found her true love in her co-worker Spencer and they married in the fall of 2014. They are now expecting a son.
      .

Joe had a fulfilling career and a beautiful relationship with Bessy. They got married in a year and in 2015 she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Milana. He was living the dream.
.

Murr dated a couple of women but didn't really settle on one and was still looking for The One. He hasn't given up hope yet. He still maintains a good friendship with Connor and Oliver and they go on hiking and trekking together. They are inseparable and the awkwardness has subsided over time but it still lingers when the Jokers and Connor and Oliver get together.
.

Connor and Oliver have been dating for about five and a half years and this is probably the longest relationship he has ever been in (his longest was three years with Susan). They are happier than ever and although Oliver doesn't really like it, Connor is still in touch with Susan. He knows about Patrick and her engagement and even though Susan denies it, he knows she still loves Salvatore. Him and Murr are really good friends and he has finally started to follow the show. Oliver and him plan to adopt a child and Connor wants Susan to be the godmother. Oliver is skeptical about it though.
.

Vera and Byron had to endure the gossips about Susan for the better half of the year. Vera was mostly disappointed in Susan but Byron was happy that he finally connected with her. Byron's companies did really well and he grew richer by ten- twenty fold. The elite society forgot about that scandal for there's a new scandal every now and then and the Montgomeries lived on. Shipley was now 25 and in Harvard Law while Sabrina was now a jet setting supermodel like Gigi Hadid or Kendall Jenner (Yes she was in the "squad"). The Montgomeries were happy and fulfilled. They liked the pairing of Patrick and Susan for they believed that Patrick grounded her and he was a fine British man- belonged to a good family, Senior Vice President of a leading PR firm and an Oxford boy. Vera was so happy and proud of Susan when Patrick proposed and has planned their wedding and family life in her head. The family forgot about the scandal five years ago and so did the society.
.

Speaking of scandals, Byron got Richard arrested through his connections. Apparently he was not only using drugs but was a part of a major drug cartel and he smuggled drugs for them. Richard was looking at imprisonment for 25 to life. He was a major source of shame for the Vernon family even though they cut all ties with him. Freya had a miscarriage due to all the lies and the stress in her life caused by Richard and his scandalous lies. She couldn't show face in the Upper East Side society , of which she wanted to be a part of through Richard, and she went back to the small town of (who gives a fuck really?) back to her parents to live a silent life.
.