Rendezvous at my Place (Smut Warning)

It was 6.30 pm when I got back from work. It was so tiring. Working on three briefs simultaneously and teaching this new intern who was shadowing me is tiring. Claire, the intern, reminded me of my earlier days except she's more graceful than I am. Heck everyone is more graceful than I am. I take off my clothes and take a shower.

I get out of the shower and get ready. Sal is always on time and I don't want to make him wait. I look at the clock and its 6.55pm. Damn he's gonna reach soon and I'm standing naked in the middle of the bedroom. I walk towards my closet and pick out a few dresses but I'm confused. I put my lingerie on atleast and try to decide what to wear. Then the bell rings. I put my robe on and answer the door.

"Oh hey baby girl. You ain't ready yet?", he comes in and closes the door.

"Babe my work place is so demanding right now. I almost lost track of time. Wait here I'll get ready.", I said. I'm all over the place and I can't decide what to wear. I had an idea. "Actually babe", I came closer to him, "I can't decide what to wear. Why don't you help me pick out a dress?", I say and I undid the belt of the robe and let it slide off my body.

"Not a bad idea baby girl.", he said and he took off his jacket. I ran to my room and he followed me while taking off all his clothes.

"Nice undies baby girl. Why do you bother around me though?", he said while taking my bra off. I put my hands on his boxers and I feel his erection.

"Damn babe, looks like you're gonna get laid!", I said and I took off my undies but kept my stockings on. I slid his boxers down and he kicked them off to the side. I caressed his member and I looked at him and started licking the tip. I was on my knees while he was standing and his face right now, in ecstasy, was priceless.

"You kinda look like a VS model when you have them stockings on you know.", he muttered and I looked at him and kept going. He then grabbed me by the head and controlled my speed around his shaft. I don't mind him being rough. Heck I love it. Except for sex, Sal is mostly a kind and gentle man. I wonder how would Quinn be like in bed. Wait why am I thinking about Brian mid-blowjob?

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Suze, I don't wanna...", and he came in my mouth. "I wanted to please you baby. Why didn't you stop?", he said.

"Oh Sally boy I can't deprive you of pleasure. Your face is priceless when you're in ecstasy. And don't get me started on the moans.", I smiled and kissed him. "But I see you're ready for round two. How do you not go limp?", I am truly curious but what the hell right? "Well gimme five. My dick maybe ready but I'm not.", he excuses himself and I get us some water.

After 10 minutes, he grabs me and kisses me. He's kissing my mouth and then goes on to leave a trail of kisses from my neck to my pelvis. He nibbles on my inner thigh and slowly makes his way to my sex. Everytime he does it, it's better than before. I notice the collection of hickeys on my pelvis (I don't like love bites but he likes to mark his woman so he does it there. Not that I'm complaining). I almost come in his face when he comes up and kisses me. I don't know why men like to kiss afer cunnilingus but I just can't tell him not to because he does such great job down there.

So we kiss and he thrusts into me and I moan. He starts slow but progresses his speed. My hands are in his hair while his are on my waist. I then turn over and tell him to lie down. "I know you love the show boy. Don't say a word.", and I situate myself on his member and let out a moan, "oh yes", for it hits me deeply every time. I go up and down on him and we're both in pleasure. My hands are on his chest while his are on mine. He's definitely a boob guy. Then his hands go to my waist and he starts to control the movement. We go at it for sometime and I come and I get off and blow him off and he comes in my mouth. We are both left panting on my bed.

"So babe what do I wear?", I asked playfully.

"Obviously the pink floral dress.", he says non chalantly. He kisses me on my nose and says, "You shouldn't have taken off your robe as soon as I entered. Made me forget why I came over?".

"I thought you came over for sex.", I said.

"Baby girl, sex is not the only thing I want from you. Go get dressed. I need you to be dressed when I talk to you.", he said. He sounded serious. Never in our relationship of two months did he ever ask me to dress up. Is he going to leave me? No. Maybe he wants some time off? How is that any better numb nuts? I got out of bed and he spanked my butt. No he's not breaking it off.

I dress up and do my hair and makeup. As I come out I find Sal dressed up and lighting a cigarette. In my sexual desperation I never noticed how good he looked. I come out and he kisses my cheek and says, "You look gorgeous.", and passes me the cigarette. I puff and say, "You too clean up mighty well Mr Vulcano.", and I got in his lap amd kissed him hard. He motioned me to get up. I got up and we moved to the living room.

"You know Suze, half of your clothes are at my place now. And your toothbrush and your hair curlers.", he went on saying. "Umm Sal so you want me to take them?", I asked. "No babe, I too have my stuff at your place. Why don't you let me speak?", okay what's he getting at?

"Susan Bishop!", he got on his knee and had a box in his hand.

"Oh my God, Sal..." This was exhilarating.

He opened the box and there was a spare key to his house and other sets of keys.

"I love you. Will you move in with me?", he asked and I screamed in joy. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh Sal.", he picked me up and kissed me. And I kissed him back.

This relationship just got serious.

We got out. I locked the door and got in Sal's car and we went to the bistro for our double date with Quinn and Abbie. All through the way I was giddy with joy and smiling. He noticed it too and held my hand.

God, I love this man so much.