THE HAPPY ENDING...

I hailed a cab to the hospital. As I was in the cab, I called Connor and told him the whole story and all he did was bragged how right he was. I then dialled up Brian who was more than happy to know I'm going to go with his best friend and told me he was on his way.

The cab stopped and I paid him and I ran to the hospital. As I ran towards Sal's room I heard someone saying my name behind me.

"Susan! Susan Bishop! Is that you?!"

It was Jenna. Sal's sister.

"Jenna! Hey!" I said. She looked angry.

"You got some nerve showing up after six years. Get out. I don't want Sal to see you." She even tried to push me out.

"Wait! No! Don't touch me! I can explain!" I screamed but she was adamant. I then heard his parents coming towards us.

"Wait Jenna why are you screaming?!" Sal's mother asked and we turned.

"What's she doing here?" His mother asked.

"I don't know ma but it can't be good. Leave already Suze!" She said and I just looked at his parents with pleading eyes.

"Girlie, why are you here?" His father asked.

"I can explain. I was here the night Sal woke up from the coma. He woke up when Brian and I were talking. I still love him and he loves me too. Please just let me talk to him." And it was my luck when I saw Brian walking in. My knight in the superman t shirt.

"She's telling the truth. I am really sorry to let her meet Sal but they love each other and they should be together." Brian said and the whole family looked at him.

"We still haven't forgotten and forgiven you two but I think we should let Sal decide okay." Sal's father said and I hugged him. Inappropriate. I know.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!!!" I said and I ran inside and saw Sal lying on the bed. He got up as he saw me.

"Hey Sal!" I sheepishly walked in. Butterflies in my tummy. Oh man. Quinn and the family walked in quietly.

"Hey Babygirl!" He said and hugged me. And I kinda suffocated. He was definitely healthy now.

"Its over Sal. The engagement. I'm all yours. " I said in his ears and he took me in his arms and he kissed me. It was a passionate kiss just like he kissed me when I went back to his place on our first date and many more. God I missed this man.

Then we heard someone cough and we stopped.

They discharged Sal and we all drove to his place.

When we reached there Sal's father and mother went up to his room to "talk" while Jenna and Brian sat with me. I kept looking at the door of the room which they shut. His room. It used to be our room. Memories. A tear flowed from my eye.

Jenna said, "Why did you have to break my brother's heart!?! I don't trust you any more."

"Jenna I know I was wrong. Hell I still am wrong but I love your brother and I always will. He's the greatest love of my life. I've always known this. He was the one who broke it off. You say I broke his heart? He broke mine too when he gave up on me. On us. I know I cheated but I have apologised for it. A lot. And now he wants to take me back. You're probably right when you say you don't trust me anymore and you probably shouldn't but know this, I love your brother and I can't make this work until your family forgives me. So all I ask is for you to forgive me."

She kept looking at me. Wide eyed.

I continued.

"I have apologised to your brother many times and he's forgiven me. I am really sorry to have broken your trust and your family's heart. I treated your brother, you and your family wrong and I am really sorry. I really liked you. You were like a sister to me and your parents were like my own. I am not pointing any fingers..." I looked at Quinn and his head was sunk low, I continued,