The Holidays (PART III) (Major Fluff Alert)

After having sex with both Brian and Sal, I got ready. Sal wore a red plaid shirt and slacks with black tie and I wore a red dress with black tights and flats. He looked so hot. I actually think he's gaining more muscle. He looks leaner. Mama likey.

"Babe have you been going to the gym?", I ask him.

"You noticed.", he said and he kissed me. I am really an awful person but Brian is to blame too.

"Are you ok? You seem really distant these days. What's bugging ya?", he asked. Oh Sal. My sweet kind lover Sal.

"I'm fine. Great actually. Joe's gonna propose. Tonight. During the party. Oh I want it to turn out amazing. I chose the ring you know.", I blabbed. I had to. It was either this or how Quinn ravaged me in his house.

"What? Oh my God!!! He didn't tell me. Oh is this why you were Google-ing engagement rings?" Why the fuck is everyone peeking into my computer/cellphone?

"Did you check my cellphone or computer?"

"For a moment I was scared but I wanted something more serious. So I decided to get one for you." What the actual fuck?

"And when did you get it Sal?"

"Like a week ago. Joe went with me. Son of a bitch was smiling so much. Now I get why! Oh man!"

"So you picked out a ring for me?!?"

"Yeah baby girl. I love you. And I would love to have a future with you." He gets the ring from his cupboard. Its exactly the kind of ring I liked when I went with Joe. Why wouldn't he tell me? Sal gets down on a knee.

"Susan Elaine Bishop!"

"Oh Sal!"

"Susan, I love you so much that I don't want to spend a minute without you in my life. Will you marry me?"

I start to cry.

"Salvatore Edward Anthony Vulcano, boy that's a mouthful, haha", I laugh. It's a nervous laugh. I just fucked your best friend almost an hour ago.

"Please get serious here darling." Sal means business. Focus.

" Yes sorry babe. I love you too. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Yes! Yes! Yes! A hundred times yes! Oh Sal!", I scream with joy. I guess I made my decision. I gotta get rid of Quinn.

He slides the ring and I kiss him and we make love again.

We're lying in bed and I look at the time. Its 6.45pm. Why aren't the boys here yet?

"Umm Sal this is such a beautiful ring. Are you sure about this?"

"Never been more sure of anything in my life baby girl."

"Sal I haven't met your parents and you haven't met mine. Also its just been 3 months. Don't you think we're rushing into commitment way too fast?"

"Suzie baby, I'm a grown man, I know what I feel and I know what to do about it. Do you want this?" We do have a ten year age gap.

"I do. I really do. But don't you think we'd steal Joe's thunder when he proposes to Bessy tonight? Are you just doing it because Joe's doing it?"

"I'm fucking 35 years old ok! I know what I'm doing! Stop psychoanalysing me ok?", he screamed and I am actually scared. I thought of telling him about Brian but now I won't because Sal will definitely kill him.

"Salvatore, baby, I love you. Of course I'd love to marry you. So do we tell everyone today?"

"Fuck yes! Heck I was thinking of getting you the ring the week after we started dating. And its gonna be four months on 30th December." Aww♥ he remembered the date.