The Night is Still Young (Part 1)

The date went pretty well. I mean we are going back to his place after all. So I am in his car and while he drives I wonder if I went with him too early and he would definitely never call me again because I'm the one who went home with him on the first date.

While I'm cursing myself for my stupidity, he says,"You know Susan, I really like you. And the fact that you're going home with me now just makes me like you even more." I didn't understand.

I asked whatever this meant and he said, "Suzie, the moment I saw you I knew I absolutely had to get to know you and the fact that you actually agreed to go out with me today and you're coming back to my place just makes you seem more confident and sexy."

I look at him and he looks at me and I hold his hand. He drives further and then says, "We're here Suzie Q!", and we get out of the car and walk together. Hand in hand. He kisses me and I kiss him back. Our first kiss. His plump lips on mine. Sexy yet demure enough. It was brief and we walked till we reached the main door.

He was actually fumbling with the keys and it made me wonder that he probably doesn't do this all that much like I had thought and maybe whatever he's told me on the date is actually heartfelt and not some casanova schtick men seem to pull off these days. Frankly even I don't go home with men all that often, or have one night stands. I believe in relationships, solid loving relationships but I've never really had any. Men are pigs. No, men are dogs. Men are pogs-? What the fuck am I thinking? Ugh.

But Salvatore doesn't know this and he clearly doesn't have to. He should know the confident and sexy Susan, not the broken and betrayed Susan.

He unlocks the door and says, "After you, Milady." I chuckle and say "Why, thank you Mr Vulcano" and I step in. Then he stepped in and closed the door.