For Lovers Only

ENGLAND | 07:35 AM| PATRICK'S HOUSE

It's been almost five years since I met Patrick. You only see or hear of such encounters in movies or one of those romantic smutty novels but this is real. I love waking up next to him every morning and sometimes I'd get up early just to look at him. I love him. I love Patrick.

"Hey sexy, how long have you been up?" He said in a husky voice. That voice with that accent gave me life.

"Awhile" I said coyly. This man does things to me.

"And you've been staring at me this whole time?" He asked.

"Yes darling." I said and kissed his nose. This sexy man will be the death of me.

"You're a creep." He said and he kissed me back. He got up and went to the bathroom while I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Its been four years since I've been dating Patrick and an year since we got engaged. The moment I looked at him I wanted him. He's perfect. If you search the term "perfect" in the dictionary, you'd find a picture of Patrick in a suit and his perfectly coiffed hair. He looks like he's come out of a magazine. He's that hot. And he's in love with me.

I still remember the day he proposed to me. In the best restaurant in the city, in front of the elitest crowd, Patrick bent on one knee and asked for my hand. I don't really like grand gestures but Patrick loves a good show. And he did get a good show after when we went home (if you know what I mean, it was like the Cirque du Soleil of shows). Daddy already approved and even the Montgomeries approved. They came over to our place three months ago. Oh Vera was so charmed and I'm pretty sure the girls were flirting with him. Byron told me that nothing came up in the background check so I'm almost happy.

I was so lost in my thoughts when I felt a hand on my waist. I turned and kissed him. Fresh out of shower and dressed in a lavender shirt and grey pants and baby blue tie, he smelled heavenly. I ran my hands through his hair and he kissed me harder. He pulled apart in a couple of seconds and said, "We do have to go to work in an hour so do you fancy a shag?"

I chuckle and say, "I do have to get ready too you know. I'll make it up to you later babe.", and I kiss him and serve him breakfast. I'd love to watch him eat but I too have to get ready so I shower and dress up. I wore my baby blue dress that matched with his tie. Today is gonna be a great day. We eat breakfast and leave for work.

Our offices were close and he'd always dropped me there. He drove a vintage car and I loved it. This kind of love is the best. I know all about Patrick (whatever he's told me till now) and I've told everything to him (EVERYTHING) and yet he comes back to me every night and is there with me the next morning. I feel like its a dream and this is partially why I stare at him when he's sleeping. Yes, I am a creep.

Patrick has in him all the qualities I want in a man- ambitious, driven, loyal and hot. Very hot. Muy fuego. He is aiming for the promotion of Managing Director and he's told me that he won't marry me until he gets it and I understand this. I too am gunning for the promotion of Creative Director as our present CD will retire in a month and I have left no stone unturned to get this promotion. Patrick and I are, I guess, your "over achieving power couple" as Patrick's mother calls us.

As Patrick drives, I see a billboard of the Impractical Jokers on the street corner. The UK version in my opinion is not as funny as the US one and I'm not saying that just because I was close to the guys once upon a time. It's the truth.

"It's kinda sad that the UK version is not as funny as the original." Patrick said. He knew about Sal and Brian.

"If you say so." I said. I still don't understand how is he still with me. I feel something is wrong with him.

"Babe, your office is here.", he said and unbuckled the seatbelt and got out.

"Bye lover. Give them hell. I love you.", I said while waving at him.

"I love you too Sue.", he said and then drove on.

-x-

NEW YORK| 9 AM| SAL'S HOUSE

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I walk towards the kitchen and I find Elena cooking. Her brown hair were open and shaggy and she was wearing my shirt and her boy shorts. She was dancing around while cooking eggs and bacon. She's never looked so beautiful.

"Morning Sanchez", I said walking in.

"Finally you're up sleepy head", she came prancing and kissed me on the cheek and I kissed her on the forehead.

"You look so beautiful Elena", I said looking at her and he bent her head and chuckled.

"Here's your eggs and bacon Sal", she chimed, "and here's some coffee."

The food was so good. We were eating at the dining table.

"So what's the plan for today Sal?", said Elena.

"Well I have to reach the set by 10 to go over the ideas from yesterday and then we shoot."

"Oh goodie."

"The breakfast was great baby. You wanna take a shower?"

"Oh you naughty naughty boy. Si.", she said while taking my shirt off and running to the bathroom. I undressed and came chasing after her.

I had met Elena in 2014 at one of our live concerts in Miami. She had come with her friends and Quinn was interested in her friend but that didn't work out but I liked her. Her brown hair and those blue eyes. I gave her my number and asked her if she would come back to my hotel room but unlike other fans who usually come running, she didn't and I loved that. She didn't text that number until after seven months when she said she'd meet me in New Orleans and we did meet and this time she slept with me. And I liked her. I had finally moved on. After a couple of dates and brunches, she moved in with me and makes me delicious breakfast. I think I love her.

We came out of the shower and got dressed. Then we left for our respective jobs- me to my set and her to the hospital, she is a nurse. It doesn't get any better than this.

As I drove on, I looked at her and said, "Elena Marie Sanchez, I love you."

She giggled and said, "I love you too Ja' Crispy."

The hospital came and I gave her a kiss. She left and I watched her walk by. Man she is beautiful. I am so over Susan Bishop.