The Party

~*Q'S POV*~

When I reached Sal's place I was so delighted to see Susan. She looked so hot in that black dress. Daddy likey. She'd brought her friend Abbie who was beautiful- blonde wavy hair, big blue eyes, long legs and willowy body but she didn't have that element of sex that Susan has. Most guys would definitely prefer Abbie who looked like she stepped out of some magazine in that pink dress but I want Susan.

Susan introduced us and we talked. More like Abbie talked on and on about the show and how she loved the Brian Quinn she sees on TV. Does anyone really want to know me and not the guy they watch on TV? But I've stopped caring and even though I crave for genuine affection (and Susan), I decide to focus on Abbie for now. I try but I can't stop staring at Susan, her perpetual half smirk, that hair flip and her whispering in Sal's ear and laughing. I literally hate Sal and desperately want Susan. I keep flirting with Abbie. Yes tonight I'm probably getting laid.

We're in the car, Susan and Sal in the front and Abbie and I in the back. I see them and I don't like it so I try to get comfortable with Abbie. She's really a big fan. She's the kind of girl I usually pick up at bars for a nightly rendezvous. I compliment her dress and she giggles and touches my thigh. I look at her and she looks at me and I know its gonna happen. I decide to go with it and maybe I'll forget about Susan. We flirt a lot until she gives me her number and I give her mine. Quinn is back in the game.

   ...

We reach the hotel and step into the party hall. It's kind of an unofficial affair since I don't really see any network bigwigs. Sal told me that it was indeed an unofficial thing amd the channel didn't give them a big party. He introduced me to his friends and all and I make small talk. Joe is here with his girlfriend Betty? no Bessy and Murr was flying solo.

"Sue I thought you'd get me some friend of yours. No fair.", said Murr.

"I wish you told me before. Next time definitely." I replied sipping my cocktail.

"Maybe nobody wanted to go out with a ferret-man.", said Q and all the boys laughed.

"Hey that's mean. I love the suit Murr. It's very becoming.", I said for he looked good and also it'd be great to have one of Sal's friend on my side.
Abbie chimed in, "Oh totally Murr, plaid is so in right now.", and the three of us clinked our glasses together.

Joe then toasted, "To friends who have each other's back. May this be forevermore."

"Cheers", the group echoed and Joe kissed Bessy and I kissed Sal, while Murr was chatting up some woman and Abbie and Q were flirting. I was so happy because maybe Q just needed company and it was all definitely in my head. I go up to them and ask how it's going.

"Oh Suze thank you so much for this, I owe you one.", said Abbie, and Q said, "Yeah Susan thank you for introducing me to Abbie. The most gorgeous fan ever.", and Abbie chuckled. Yep they hit it off. I raised my glass to them and left them to each other's company and walked to my boyfriend Sal.

"Oh hello boyfriend", I say touching his arm. He wanted to dance and we went to the dance floor. My boy can definitely dance and we wiped the floor with our dance. We then kissed and somehow my eyes went to Q and Abbie. She kept talking and Q raised a glass to us. I nod in acknowledgement and he smiled and I smiled back. I think he'd look good with some scruff. I have a thing for men with facial hair. Sal and I walk towards the bar where the boys were and we had a gala time laughing and drinking.

I whispered to Sal, "Babe I really really want you so bad", and we leave. I felt his hand on my ass. Yep he was definitely buzzed. We walked towards our car and drove to his place where he fucked my brains out. I stayed the night and we cuddled.

Even though Sal slept quickly I couldn't and I kept looking at him. He looks so cute while sleeping I take a few pics. I think I'm definitely in love with Sal but somehow I can't stop thinking about Q and his deep intense eyes. What's happening to me?

~*Q'S POV*~

We reach The Borgata and meet Joe and Bessy and Murray. Abbie just won't stop talking and now I'm questioning my decision to take her back home. But it'd be rude to not give the lady company and I guess it's better to be with Abbie than being alone like Murray. Joe gives a toast and I try to make conversation with Abbie. She's a nice person and a big fan. I like it. I like her. I don't think I'm going to sleep with her, she seems too nice and I can't pursue Susan because she's Sal's girl and I'm not doing that to my best friend. Abbie and I talk some more while drinking and I realise that we can be good friends. She then says, "Do you dance?" , and I say no. She says she doesn't as well and we spend the night laughing and drinking.

We then look at Susan and Sal dancing. They actually look good together dancing. He keeps saying something in her ears and she keeps giggling. They danced well. It was an absolute delight. I love to watch Sal dance but Susan is something different. I raise a glass and Susan acknowledged that with an eyebrow raise and a smile. She kinda looked like Angelina Jolie except she's tiny and not willowy. They come over and I try my best to not look at her. I think they're onto me as Susan sais something in his ears and Sal looked at me and left. His hand rested on her hips. Then Abbie wanted to leave and I dropped her off. She wanted me to stay so I did. You can obviously deduce what happened then. ;)