Sunday. Sal. My Place.

So we drove back to my place in his Mustang. Love that ride. The whole ride was fun. We listened to California Dreamin' by Bobby Womack. We sang to it. Say what you will the guy has good taste in cars and music. So far I'm lovin' it. The wind is in our hair and we're enjoying the days of our prime. He holds my hand and I've honestly never felt better.

We reach the building. I unlock the door to my apartment and welcome him.

"Nice place. Very organised", he says.

"Why, thank you Sal" I say and he sits on the white couch.

"What'd you like to drink?", I ask and he says water. I get him some and then I tell him, "I gotta go take a shower, feel free to explore the place."

"Oh Suzie Q, I'd like to explore you in the shower", he said and I froze.

What the fuck does this man do to me?!?

I'm basically in shock as he holds my waist from behind and kisses my neck. It was so hot and it turned me on so bad. This man is basically sex on legs.

"I haven't done this before you know", I say breathless for this man wouldn't stop kissing me everywhere.

"Any regrets?", he asks and I reply, "Fuck no!", and turn around and we kiss each other vehemently.

"I haven't had strange men at my place before", I said "So I'm kinda surprised at my behaviour. Not that I don't like it."

We stop and he said, "I'm not a strange man. Are you uncomfortable?"

I say "Not at all, undress!" And we undress each other, clothes scattered all around in my living room. We then go in the shower where I told him that it was the first time I did it in the shower. He smirked and well we got clean and dirty at the same time.

We change into different set of clothes and I ask if he's hungry. "Yes", he says, "I wanna eat you up!"

I throw a pillow at him. "Sex fiend", I say and he laughs.

I make coffee and decide I'd bake something. I ask if he wanted brownies or cookies. He came to me and kissed me and said that anything is fine. So I'm busy baking (alright I'm a show-off) and as I put the brownies in the oven and bring us the coffee, I find him toying with my cigarette pack and lighter.

"So you weren't kidding, huh?", he said.

I said, "I know its a nasty habit but I kinda can't stop, me and my ex used to smoke with coffee or well after sex, I'll quit if you want me to?"

He looks at me and I'm kinda embarrassed and he puts one in his mouth and lights it up. So fucking sexy. And then he took a drag and breathed it out and said, "I prefer you just the way you are, and come on who doesn't or has never smoked?" There are so many shades to this man. I take another and ask him for the lighter but he puts his cigarette and tells me to come closer. Our cigarettes touch and mine lights. I then give him a smirk and take mine out of my mouth and come to kiss him. Our mouth which smell of tobacco entangle and we kiss and I hear the beep of the oven and say, "brownies are ready!"

I see him smile as he drinks his coffee and says "bring 'em in, delish coffee, I like!" I kiss him on the cheek and bring the brownies out.

He follows me to the kitchen. As I take the brownies out, the whole place smells of brownies and I say its my favourite smell. He says its his too and frankly who doesn't like freshly baked brownies. As I'm cutting them in squares, he holds my waist from behind (apparently he loves doing that, he told me much later) and said, "I love this dress, with this apron and the whole set-up it feels like we're playing house." I was wearing my flouncy dress (something probably Betty Draper would wear and my hair dried out straight, thank god).

I say, "Well we've been snogging all weekend. And your hair kinda reminds me of Don Draper, well the modern way hahaha so slick. I love your hair this way."

He said, "The 60s were my favourite." And I reply, "mine too" and we kiss.

He then says, "You keep saying you haven't done this before and I've gotta be honest, I do this, not as much as Quinn haha that guy has a problem, but the fact that you don't is refreshing and oh the brownies are a bonus. I love it that we're almost so similar. I've gotta ask you something.", and I'm kinda in shock, what's he gonna ask, everything is moving so fast, how can I be so stupid. I'm lost in my thoughts again and I heard him saying, "I want you to come with me on the shooting tomorrow. I want you to meet the guys."

I gasp, "Oh my God, this is so sudden, we hung out one day, are you sure?".

He put a finger on my lip and said, "I don't care. I really like you and I'd love to show you off. And also spend time with you. Say yes. I know you want to."

I look at him all confused. I love this dominating side of him and I say yes, he takes a bite of the brownie I give him and he says, "this is delicious, you've gotta bring it to set for the boys."

"Sure", I say and he kisses me. He took out another cigarette and lit it up and said, want another and I couldn't refuse. Who is this guy?

I am kinda confused, and he says, "You're a bad girl, Suzie Q. I had quit them and you made me fall off the wagon."

"Oh you're a mamas boy aren't you. Didn't she tell you to stay away from the likes of me? I can also ride a motorcycle."

He said, "I want you to ride me baby!" Seriously, who the fuck is this guy? There's so many sides to him.

I say, "No Sally boy, you're a bad boy, and I will ride you. Hard. But won't you buy me dinner first?" I say smirking and winking.

Ok, who the fuck am I? What does this man do to me? We then make out. It was hot and heavy. And then we have sex. The scream my brains out and dig my nails in him kind. We then smoke. The guy looks so fucking sexy while smoking. "I've created a monster!", I say.

He laughs and says, "Oh you're the bad influence alright.", and I take it from him and puff it out.

"Who the fuck are you?", I say looking at him. And he said, "I'm Vulcano. Sal Vulcano.", and we kiss.

Then we go out for dinner. I take him on my motorcycle. "Are ya scared?!?", I ask and he said, "I am so turned on right now!" and I hit him lightly with the helmet. We go to a diner and eat. He then wanted to buy a leather jacket to match with the motorcycle. It did look sexy and I wanted to jump his bones then and there.

Then we went back home and slept hard. Monday is going to be an amazing day and I was looking forward to it. I look at the magnificent man who was sleeping next to me and marvelling the sight of him, I slowly went into a deep slumber.