THE FUCK?!?

NEW YORK | 10PM| ST. PETER'S HOSPITAL

~*Q'S POV*~

I was worried about Sal because he was drunk and he was driving so the boys and I got in my jeep and we followed him since he wouldn't stop or tell us where he was going. It was only a couple of miles ahead where his car crashed into a tree and he was bleeding. Profusely. We got him in a hospital.

This was totally my fault. Everything is wrong because of me. If only I wasn't tempted by Susan and didn't put the moves on her then she'd would be with Sal and they would've been married and Sal wouldn't be as miserable as I am. I almost cry and Murr sees this and he comes and hugs me.

"It's not your fault man. We're all in the wrong here." Murr says while he's trying to console me.

"Is Joe coming?" I say. My voice breaks.

"Yes he is. He's on the way. Control yourself man." He let's go and I see Oliver sitting on the chairs while Connor is calling someone on his phone. Is he calling her? Should I ask him for her number?

I'm lost in my thoughts when I hear Joe walking in.

"Oh my god!!! Is everything okay?!?" Its not hard to miss Joe's screaming voice.

"Yes. He's in the emergency room." Oliver says.

"How could you let this happen? What is wrong with all of yous?" Joe's looking at all of us accusingly while screaming and the receptionist gives us a look. He calms down.

The doctor walks towards us.

"Are you with Mr Vulcano? Are you family?" The good doctor asks.

"Yes I am" Joe and I say together.

"Well I am sorry to be the bearer of the bad news but Salvatore is in a coma. He's fine now but he's in a coma."

"What the fuck?!?" I say. A fucking coma?!?

"He was really drunk and he was in a major accident. Why was he driving?!? Anyways the operation was successful but he's slipped into a comatose state. Family members can go see him." The doctor replied.

"We're all family", Joe replied and after a lot of burgeoning they let us see Sal. I call up his family and tell them the bad news. They're on their way too see him.

When I go inside to look at Sal, a tear drops from my left eye. It's just so heartbreaking to see your best friend lying in a coma in the hospital. Murr and Joe console me. We're all just really really sad. Connor and Oliver stay out. I could see them arguing.

When Joe and I leave they walk in to talk to Murr. I see Connor and Oliver arguing while Murr just nods in confusion. It's definitely about her. It's kinda funny how everything just becomes about her. That woman is black magic. I see Sal's family walk in. While his mother and sister are crying, his father just looks at us and nods. Obviously they're so sad and it's all my fault.

We decide that Sal's father and I will spend the night. Joe obviously couldn't, even though he wanted to, but we didn't let him for he's a family man now and Murr we set back because I'm closer to Sal. His mother amd sister went to stay at Murr's while Connor and Oliver went back home.

ENGLAND| 9AM| PATRICK'S HOUSE

I woke up in a pretty cheerful mood. We were to leave for New York in the evening. I check my phone. Connor had been calling me since two days now. I was so engrossed in preparations for the travel that I didn't bother to check my phone. Patrick was packing the luggage frantically and I was done with mine. I hadn't slept in days now. I was kinda excited to go back.

I was on my way to daddy's when Connor calls me again. I pick up the phone.

S: Hey

C: Where the fuck are you? Why didn't you pick up my phone in two days?

S: Man I was so busy with travel preps. Sup with you?

C: It's Sal.

S: What about him?

My heart skipped a beat when I heard his name. So exotic. So erotic.

C: Suzie... He... Oh my god...

He couldn't speak. I'm a bit worried now.

S: Are you okay Con?

C: He had an accident Sue.

I stop my car. Thankfully daddy lived in the country area so it was an empty road.

S: WHAT?

I screamed

S: Is he okay?!? Oh my god how?!? Are you kidding me?!?

C: No he's in a coma. He was drunk and he was driving and he got in a fight with Brian amd Murray. He didn't know about Patrick and your engagement.

I'm really at loss of words.

S: Fuck. I must see him.

C: No everyone hates you. I'm not even supposed to speak to you. Oliver gave me an ultimatum. Something about hating cheaters but you were my friend since childhood. I couldn't do this to you. Before the accident he confessed he still loves you.

S: Connor I...

C: You don't even love Patrick.

S: I do. He's my fiancé. My love.

C: No. You think you love him but you don't. You love Sal.

Do I love Sal? I start to cry. In the middle of the road I break down. Muffling my cries I try to say something but Connor spoke.

C: Don't bother. You're crying now. That's enough proof. I don't know what are you going to do now but do something quickly for lives are literally at stake here.

S: OH FUCK YOU CONNOR!!!

I scream and I disconnect. I couldn't stop crying. Oh my God!!! I still love Sal.

I wipe my tears and try to compose myself and drive. Connor was right. A lot is at stake. What am I going to do?

-x-