Monday Morning (with a Smutty warning)

I woke up next to Sal on Monday. I remembered he wanted me to visit the set but I have to go to work. I'm lying in bed and thinking about it and each passing minute confuses me even more. I look at him. He's still sleeping. He looks so cute and innocent when he's sleeping. I decided to ditch work today and meet the boys. I send an email to my boss who let me stay for I had many sick days I could use. I like being spontaneous. In fact this whole deal (I don't know what to call it) and frankly not thinking much is actually very refreshing than being my worrisome neurotic self.

Happily, I turn to Sal and kiss him on the cheek. He wakes up. His messy hair looks so fucking sexy. "Now this is better than an alarm clock. How long have you been up?" Damn. That just woken up husky voice turned me on.

"Not long", I say, "Coffee?" He nodded and I put on a pot.

"So have you thought about coming with me to work today, baby? ", he asked.

"First off, baby? Really? And secondly, its Monday so the grown ups put their adult pants on and go to work.", I say.

He made a sad face and said, "I really thought you'd come. Please baby, I want you to come and see my world."

I liked this.

"But Sal I have work. I just can't not go.", I replied.

I wanted to see how long can I keep it up.

"I thought you really wanted to go, I told the guys you'd come. Please Suze I don't want to be a minute alone without you.", he said all this and it sounded so heartfelt I couldn't let it go on any longer.

"Sally. Baby", I laughed hard, "I got up early to call my boss that I won't be able to make it. Oh to see you make me go with you is priceless.", and so was this expression he made when I confessed.

"You bitch!", he said and grabbed my hand and pulled me back in bed.

"You need to be punished", he put me on his lap and he realised where this was going. He then rubbed his hand on my butt and spanked it. Hard. I whimpered and he spanked it again. I gasped.

He said, "Bad girls get punished, you know.", and I heard the click of my lighter. I look back up and he's puffing on a cigarette.

He looks at me and says, "You want some?", and I, who was mostly turned on by his messy hair and smoking and this sudden domineering attitude, said, "Yes please".

"Please what?", he said coming close to my face blowing the smoke in my face. This asshole.

I went, "umm...", and he spanked me again.

He said, "since you're a bad little girl, daddy oughta spank you".

Really?

Well two can play at this. I, trying to put on my sexy breathy voice (I already had a deep voice which most people consider to be sexy and Sal's baritone is one of the reasons he turns me on so bad, among other big things. See what I did there), said "Oh daddy please I won't do it again", and I moaned. I turned around and looked at him.

While I was on all fours in the bed, in his lap, he was smirking (definitely intrigued) and said, "you're really a bad bad girl", and he rubbed my ass. Fuck I'm getting so wet.

He came close to my ears and said, "you make me so hard" and he got up and I saw his major erection. I looked up at him and he looked at him and I understood what he was getting at. I massaged his private area and he gasped. He took his boxers off and I started to rub his erection. He let out a moan. I then circled the tip of it with my tongue and looked up at him. Now this my friends was a priceless expression. I then started to suck his member and I can surely say that he was in ecstacy.

He picked me up and started to kiss me. "Take it off! Take it off!", he said and I could see how eager he was. I guess I'd better take it off or this man will tear off my babydoll. So I took it off. Slowly. Teasing him. Wiggling my butt. He then picked me up and put me against a wall, fucking my mouth with his. No this wasn't like the gentler love making we usually had but I liked this.

This man will never cease to surprise me.

His tongue and my tongue were in harmony and then I realised that he put me on the bed. He kept on kissing me but then I felt a bigger wave of pleasure. He was fingering me. Slowly.

"Harder!", I say and he amps it up.

"Oh!", I gasped.

He then looked at me and said, "Daddy is hungry", and I saw what he was getting at.

He kissed me and then with a trail of kisses from my neck to my chest and to my tummy, he went down to my secret garden and ate me out. Every time he did that (he always goes down on me, somebody after all is a gentleman) it was better than before. He definitely knew what he was doing. Wait how many girls did he sleep with? Why am I thinking that? Have I started to love him? Of course not you dope, you don't know anything about him, you love what his mouth and bigger parts do to you. And through all the writhing and moaning from all the pleasure he gave me, I arched my back and he got up and started to kiss me on my mouth.

I then said, "Would daddy like a ride?!", very coyly and he said, "Fuck yeah baby", and I eased myself on his best friend.

"Oh yes", I moaned and then started moving up and down on him.

Obviously I was too lost in enjoying myself and I didn't realised that his hands were on my waist and it was he now who was controlling my movement on his shaft. We went at it for quite some time and then we reached our climax. I gasped and fell on him and kissed him.

He then said, "On second thought, I will take an off and we could stay inside and fuck."

I hit him playfully and we laugh together. Then we showered and dressed up. He's got a great dressing sense and the guy definitely packed for a sleepover. We ate breakfast which we cooked together (yeah right) and then I decided we'd go on my bike instead of the good ol' Mustang. We put on our leather jackets and helmets and ride off to the set.