epilogue (final chapter)

Tonys pov
Three years later

"So cold, is the wind it blows your hair. so warm, is your touch upon my skin. How tired am i being scared, but how awake am i now that I know your here. Cause I'd rather fight, with you, then laugh with another. I'd rather freeze in your arms then be warm under covers." I sang into the microphone at the bar.

Singing isn't really my thing, but I wanted to do something special with Iris. I mean after all, our wedding day is in a couple of days.

"And I'd let you hit me, before I'd ever let you hit the floor. And I'd rather choke, then to breath in your absence. I'd rather feel your wrath then feel another's passion. And I'd rather die on the day that I give you a kiss then spend the rest of my life knowing I never did so just hold me and tell me that I'm everything you need tell me that your lonely little heart of yours that I've been dying for, ain't out of reach"

I took a moment to look at iris in the crowd, she was smiling at me.

"So if your looking for some proof, that theirs a heart inside of me, then lace your fingers between mine, and you'll see it start to leak. And I know your not a crutch, but I can hold you when I stand cause I am living for your touch, but I would die to be you man. Let me look into your eyes like I am searching for your soul. Wrap my arms around your waist like it is dying from the cold. Run my fingers through your hair, like it is water from the drain. Press my lips against your back, like they could take away it's pain. And to give you everything, their is nothing I won't do. Throw my heart into a blender, just to pour it out to you."

I smiled like crazy because it's true, I would do anything for iris, she is my everything.

"And I know your feeling tired, just let me hold you for a bit."

I skipped the next line because I'm not to big on sex. (My attempt on keeping it pg ^~^)

"Well I know, that you think I'm kind of odd, but if your love was a mountain, I swear that I'd climb to the top. I would tell you that your lovely, and everything I'll ever need. And I would give you my all if you would just come and stand next to me."

I strummed the last few cords and I heard the small crowd clap, along with iris clapping the loudest. I smiled and I walked off the stage, putting the guitar on its stand. I was about to turn around and walk over to iris, but I got attacked by a hug from behind. I smiled and turned around.

"Hey iris." I said hugging her back.

"You have such a pretty voice, why don't you sing more often?" She asked.

"I hate my voice, I think it sounds weird." I said with my face scrunched up.

"Well I think you should sing more, you sound really nice." She said smiling with her beautiful smile.

She leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed her back with my hands on her hips, being careful of her small, but noticeable baby bump.

Authors note
Hai guys, so that's the absolute end of the story, I probably won't do a follow up story on this one, but idk I might change my mind later on, but I hope you liked this story ^~^ Bai sexy turtles c:

Okay, I'm so sorry guys, I made this chapter forever ago and I thought I published it but I guess I didn't ;-; sorry you guys