Chapter 7

Tony's pov

I stayed at her house for about an hour until the one guy, who I think is Asher, had to leave, so it just left Payton, iris, and I.

"Hey, you guys wanna come see the guys?" I ask them.

Payton's eyes grew.

"Oh my fu.cking god yes!" she yelled.

I saw iris laughing and I laugh along side her.

"Ok, they are all at Jaime's apartment, it's not to much of a walk from here." I state.

"Oh my god, lets go!" she said getting up and running to her room.

I smile and I see iris get up.

"I will be right back." she said, following her sister.

i pull out my phone and texted Jaime saying that i was coming over, and moments later I see them walk back in, now with their little purses. I feel my phone vibrate and I look at the text, all it said was okay.

"Ok, ready to go?" I ask.

"Yup!" Payton said excitedly.

Iris gave me a simple nod. I smile and we all walk to the apartment.

(Once they get their)

Iris pov

Once we got in, I walked behind tony shyly but payton was smiling the whole time. I was happy for her, this is her favorite band. We walked into the living room and we see vic.

"Hey bro." Tony said, giving vic a high five.

"Hey dude, who do you have with you?" he asked looking at Payton, and then he looked over his shoulder, at me. "Oh, you look familiar." he said.

"Uhh, yea, this is iris." Tony said, pulling me in front of him.

I smile politely and look down at my feet, as if they were more interesting. I hear him whisper something to tony but I don't mind.

"Where are the other guys?" I hear my sister ask excitedly.

"Their in the other room, i will get them, we all love meeting fans." He said leaving the room.

Tony chuckled a little and we saw vic and the two others walk in.

"Hey dude!" The one with spiky hair who I think was mike.

"Hi Jaime." well I guess I was wrong.

Then the other one, who I know know has to be mike, flopped himself on the couch. Tony walked over to the couch and he flopped right on top of him, which caused all of us to giggle.

"Get off me fat ass." mike groaned.

"But I love you." he whispered.

After he said that, he pushed him off of him.

"I don't."

My sister tapped my shoulder.

"Perretes!" she whispered excitedly.

"What?" I asked but I didn't get an answer, so I shrugged it off.

---------------------------------------------

Payton,tony and I let Jaime's at about 10:00. tony decided he wanted to stay the night so that should be fun right? so we just got home, we drank just a but most of us didn't get to the actual drunk stage. so we just got back to Payton's house and we were watching tv until we heard a knock at the door.

"I get it, it's probably dad, I forgot to text him." i say getting up and walk to the door.

Once I opened it I wish I hadn't.

"Hey iris."

"Hey Andrew."

Authors note
Sorry guys, I didn't realize that I made iris "best friend" (in the last chapter)
name was lex, I really didn't mean it, sorry to all you all time low fans ;-; also I'm sorry that I took forever to update, I had a problem that I had to take care of (head lice ;-;), and I got my period right afterwards, and I'm still on it ;-; anyways, I love you turtle!