Chapter five

Tony's pov

I'm on my way to iris house. it's about 11:30 and we are just basically hanging out all day, just having a lazy day. I walk up to her front door and knock.

Iris pov

I slip on my black dress with the blue ruffles on the bottom and I put on my normal winged eyeliner and I placed a blue Bennie on top of my head. I walk down stairs and I see my dad drinking again. I role my eyes and grab my phone and little purse.

"I'm walking to Payton's, I will be back tonight." I tell my father.

"When you get back, buy me that nice expensive beer, that shit tastes good." he tells me.

I sigh and walk out of the door and I blast all time low. Once I get their, I walk in and set my things down on the table and I walk into the living room. I see Payton and Asher sleeping together on the couch. I smile and I look at my phone and see that it's 11:20, tony should be here in like ten minutes, so I go into the bathroom and I brush my teeth. once I was done I walk back into the living room and turn on the tv. I look over and I se my sister is up.

"Morning." I tell her.

She responds by running to the bathroom. I get up and I follow her into the bathroom. I got half way their until I heard a knock on the door. I jog back into the living room and I wake up Asher and tell him to go help Payton in the bathroom. I make my way to the door and I open it. I see a shy looking turtle at the door and I smile.

"Hey tone." I say and welcome him in.

He smiles and walks in. I lead him into the living room and Asher walks in.

"She is just brushing her teeth now." He smiles and sits down.

Tony and I copy him and I switch the tv over to Netflix.

"What movie?" I question tony.

"I don't mind." he replies.

I smile and I put on a scary movie. I love scary movies.

"You like scary movies right?" I ask him.

"Hell yea!" he shouts.

"Finally! I always have to watch them alone because nobody likes scary movies, I have a movie buddy!" I tell him excitingly.

He chuckles and looks at the screen. I look over and I see that Payton had now.joined us. I smile at her and she smiles back. I see her look at the movie and place her hand on her belly. I look at the screen and we watch the movie. at all of the scary parts, tony and I would smile and I would see Payton hide in Asher's shirt. about half way through I see Payton get up.

"I'm done with this shit, Asher." she paused for a moment and Asher looks at her. "I want ice cream."

I see Asher get up and they walk out of the house.

"Hey iris?" tony speaks up.

"Yea?" I peel my eyes away and I look at tony.

"Well, we go back on tour tomorrow." he states.

I frowned.

"No! I just met you! you can't go!" I dramatically sigh and I flop my body onto his.

He groans a little and giggles.

"Your a dork." he states.

"Why thank you." I give him a smile and look back at the tv, still sprawled on him.

The next thing I know I'm on the floor an I hear tony laughing. I laugh along with him and I get up and sit next to him.

"I'm gonna miss you when I'm gone." he states.

"Imma miss you to turtle. You are gonna text me right?" I ask him.

"What kinda friend would I be if I didn't?" he giggles and I smile

We watch the movie until its over. I hear the door open. I look over and I see Payton, followed by Asher.

"Hey I people!" I hear my sister yell.

"Hey pay!" I tell back.

She walks into the living room and she steals the remote out of my hands.

"I'm picking the movie this time." she states.

Asher walks over and sits down, pulling Payton into his lap. While the movie is playing, tony pokes my side and I look at him.

"Yea?" I kinda whisper.

"Can we do to the kitchen really quickly?" he asked giving me a worried look.

I looked at him questionably but I get up and I walk to the kitchen with him.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"What's that?" he asked pointing at my thy.

I was confused for a moment but I look down and I see the faded scares on my leg.

"Oh." I paused for a moment. "it's nothing, that was a long time ago." I state.

And it was true, I had been clean for about ten years now. I had really bad depression and it was to the point where I tried to kill myself twice, first time but over dose and the second by blade, their is a big scar on my stomach that goes from my belly button to just under my breast. I have seen some pretty rough things in my life.

"Are you sure, is their any more?" he asks kinda shyly.

I look down and nod.

"Where?" he asked.

I lift up my wrist and show him the scares that go from the base of my hand to my elbow. the next thing I know I am pulled into a hug. I quickly hug back.

"I'm fine tony, really I am." I tell him truthfully. "theirs more but I really can't show you right now, I'm kinda in a dress." I laugh a little pulling away from the hug.

"Does anybody else know?" he asks.

"Honestly, only my dad.

"I'm sorry." he said softly.

"It's ok, I'm ok now, I promise." I tell him.

Authors note
So I was wondering, should I keep her clean throughout the book or should she have a slip up later on? love you turtles!