Chapter 8

Irises pov

"Hey iris."

"Hey Andrew."

Their was a moment is silence. I could feel Tony's and Payton's eyes on me.

"So, it's been a while." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Ok, why are you here."i say firmly.

"I'm a lonely mess,i need you in my life, please I can change, I promise. I don't know what to do with myself anymore, and I know it's been a while and I know what I did to you in the past, but if your willing to look past all that, I would like to be your boyfriend again." he said nervously.

I look over to my sister and she has a panicked look on her face. I look at tony and he has a confused face. I look back to Andrews pleading eyes.

"As long as you follow what you just said, then I guess we can get back together." I say unsure but, with a smile.

"That's great!" he said smiling, pulling me into a hug. "I promise I'm different now, let me see your phone real quick."

I look at him for a moment before handing him my phone. he clicked a couple of buttons and he handed back my phone.

"I just added my number in itI the said smiling.

"Would you like to come in?" I ask to my boyfriend.

That's sounds weird, boyfriend. Really weird.

"I actually have to go to my night shift at my job at the mechanic shop, but do you mind if I stop by tomorrow?" He asked.

"Nope, don't mind at all." I say fake smiling.

"Sweet.' he said kissing my cheek. "We can take things slow if you want." he whispered in my ear.

"Yea that would be nice." I whisper back.

We pull away from the hug.

"Bye." he said waving and he opened the door.

"Bye." I saw him leave.

Once the door was shut, I just stood their for a moment. comprehending all that just happened. I heard his car pull out. I look over to tony and my sister. Payton was whispering something to tony. he doesn't look as confused. I never did show him the rest of my scars, or why I attempted. I walk up to tony and Payton and I lift up my all time low shirt, showing my big scar.

"This will not happen again, I promise." I gave them a second to look and I put my shirt down and I walk into my old room from when I used to live here.

It's still the way I left it. I think I'm gonna give it to Payton so she can use it as a nursery for the baby. I sit at the foot of my bed with my phone in my hand. I sigh and I feel a tear run down my face, I'm not sure i can trust him or not, but I'm going to have to trust him, he is my boyfriend after all. I wipe away the tear and I hear my door open. I pull my legs up to my chest and I feel the bed sink down next to me. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me, so it has to be tony. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Your still beautiful to me." he said in hopes to make me feel better.

"Look, I'm the one who showed you my scar, I'm not ashamed by it, but thank you tony."

________________________

(The next day)

Irises pov

Tony and I were on the couch and my sister was still sleeping. I had my head in his lap and we were watching tv. It was 10:00 and I feel my phone vibrate from my pajama bottoms. I pull it out and I see that it was Andrew.

From Andrew
Hey, i will be over in like twenty minutes, that cool with you?

To Andrew
Yea, see you then.

I put my phone back in my pocket

"Imma get dressed." I tell tony getting up.

"Ok, just hurry, the best part is coming on." he said, not leaving his gaze from the tv.

I go to my room and look in he dresser from the little clothing I kept here. I pull out a pair of shorts and a BMTH band tee. I also put on a little makeup sloppily. I put on my green beanie and I walk into my sisters room. she is sound asleep, not for long. I walk up to her bed and I kneel down and I was about to scream but I stope myself for two reasons. one, she is pregnant and two we have tony over and he might think I'm killing someone, so I just shake her shoulder a little until her eyes open.

"Come on, get up." I said.

"Fuck off." she replied.

"Nope, get up!" I tug on her arm and I make get sit up."

"I said fuck off." she flopped herself back down.

I bring her back up but this time to her feet and I walk her to the living room. I set her on the couch and I lay my head back on tony.

"You missed it!" he yelled.

"And I don't care." I said goofily.

He rolled his eyes and we continued to watch the tv. of corse my sister falls back asleep. I hear a knock at the door and so I get up an walk to the door. I open it and I see Andrew.

"Hey." I say moving out of the way so he could walk in.

"Hey!" he said placing a kiss on my cheek.

Maybe he did change, he never gave me kisses on the cheek, ever. he walked in and he took a seat on the couch. I went and sat on his lap. I wonder how this relationship is going to turn out this time.

Authors note
Hey, I know I don't update everyday but I really had some Ideas for this chapter and I couldn't wait! love you turtle!