chapter 19

Tonys pov

"Okay Iris, just two more things, we need to make sure your okay physically so you need to come down to the station, and we would suggest that you bring someone with you, and we figured you might want to know that we do have andrew in custody down their and so that means you may or may not see him, but if you do, he wont hurt you, we promise." The officer said.

"I'll go." I spoke up.

The officer nodded and helped iris up.

"Thank you for your time. And you'll come with me, I'll drop you off at your house." The other officer said to the red headed girl.

she simply nodded and took a glance at iris. You could tell that she was really sorry about all of this, considering the red puffy eyes. I turned back to Easton and payton and gave them a reassuring smile and I walked out of the house following the officer and iris. The red head got into one car and iris and I got into another and we went to the station with her head on my shoulder and my arm around her rubbing her arm softly with my thumb. We rode in silence until we go their. We all got out and I was helping iris into the building even though she was mumbling about how she could walk on her own. The officer held the door open for us and we walked in with her following behind. We got in about half way before iris stopped. She had a look of panic on her face. I looked in the direction she was looking and I saw andrew sitting in between two officers.

"Don't mind him iris, just keep walking." I said shielding the sight of him from her.

I looked back over and I saw that andrew was looking at iris with hope. I flipped him off and I walked with iris and the officer up to the desk. The officer talked to the man behind the desk for a moment and motioned us to follow her. She brought us into a room and told us the wait here. Iris leaned her head on my shoulder as we sat in the chairs. A few moments later someone and the officer walked in.

"Hello iris, how are you? I'm dr. Jones." (hehehe sorry that's bad, I have an unhealthy obsession with doctor who) she said already taking a look at her.

"I've had better days." She replied honestly.

"Awe I'm sorry, now can you tell me where the majority of the pain is?" She asked.

Iris pointed at her rib cage and then to the back of her head.

"are you dizzy or sleepy?" The doctor asked looking at the back of her head.

"Yea a little bit" iris said with no energy.

"Possible concussion, minor, but other than that, you seem okay, just be careful, nothing ruff, and try and stay away from anything that could give you a possible blow to the head, try and get lots of sleep, and drink plenty of water. I think you should be good overall, but can I check your ribs? Just to make sure." She said.

Iris nodded and carefully pulled up her shirt. I saw the many bruises that andrew made and some of her cuts were showing. I think the doctor noticed then to because she took the liberty to pull up her shirt even more as all of her cuts showed.

"Depression?" The doctor mumbled more to her self then anything.

She stared at the cuts for a moment but continued to examine her ribs.

"You look fine here, just sleep on the other side of your body. And also, you should see your doctor about seeing a some one to talk to. Can you leave your doctor's number?" She asked handing iris a little pad of paper and a pen.

She hesitated and looked at me. I nudged her to write it down. She took the pad of paper and wrote down a few numbers and handed it back to the doctor, and she smiled.

"Okay you should be good to go just remember what I said, and good luck." She said with a warm smile.

We both smiled back and I helped iris up and we left.

Authors note
I know I'm a bitch... deal with it my sexy turtles...