chapter 17

Tonys pov

I kissed iris, oh my god, what if she didn't like it? Or she wants to stay as friends, it will be mess and awkward as hell. I was stuttering words that not even I could comprehend, but she cut me off with another, more powerful kiss. I guess that answers my questions. I kisse her back with just as much force. We both fought for dominance but she let me win. A moment later we pulled away breathlessly and we leaned our forhead onto each others. I scoffed and smiled. I saw her smile, but it quickly faded when she looked over in the mirror. Her eyes was badly bruised and swollen.

"Where else did he hit you?" I asked because I could only see what's on her face and arms, other than that, everything was hidden under her clothing.

She shifted a little and showed me the side of her stomach which showed a little less bruising compared to her eye. She was holding up her shirt in a weird way, almost like she was hiding something which made me suspicious. I lifted up her shirt more and it showed more, old looking bruises, the huge scar from when she was younger, and old and new cuts. I looked up and I saw her on the verge of tears. I gave her a sad smile and I pulled her into a soft hug, being mindful of the many bruises she had. Andrew is seriously going to regret doing this to iris, she doesn't deserve this, but I will have to get at him later, but for now, iris needs me. I pull away and I push some hair out of her face.

"You don't deserve these tears." I said wiping some away from her face.

"Can we wait on what ever this is? I'm not really ready for another relationship yet."

I frowned, but I wanted her to be okay.

"Yea, we can wait, we don't have to rush anything." I replied.

"Thanks tone, but I better get going I hope I wasn't much of a burden."

"I really don't think you should be going anywhere, you took a lot tonight."

"I'll be fine." She said getting up and almost falling over.

"Yea, your so fine." I said sarcastically. "You should get some sleep though, you can stay the night in my bed if you want to, it's pretty late." I said helping her stand up straight.

"Thanks tone." She smiled and I helped her up to my room.

She sat on my bed and I pulled out some pajama bottoms and a tank top for her to wear. They were a little big on her but they will do for tonight. I handed them to her and I flashed her a smile.

"don't wanna go to bed yet, can we just watch some tv or something?" She asked taking off her shirt and sliding on my tank top.

"Yea I guess if you want." I said waiting game for her to be done changing.

It's not weird, we are best friends and this is normal, I have seen her change and she has seen my change before. Once she was done I helped her up and we walked to the living room.

"I can walk just fine you know." She complained.

"Sure you can." I said sarcastically and sat down on the couch with her and turned on Netflix. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"I dunno." She said.

That helpful little shit. I put on a random movie and we sat for a little while before I noticed that iris fell asleep. I smiled and I picked her up carefully and I walked her into my room, putting her into my bed and under the covers. I turned off the lights and I made my way to the door.

"Tony?" I herd iris say.

"Yea." I said turning so I could look at her.

"Can you stay in here with me? I don't really feel safe being alone." She said softly.

I simply nodded and I walked over to the bed and I sliped myself under the covers. Iris moved closer to me and cuddled into my chest until I felt myself drift

Authors note
Heyyy, a short crapy update, but what ever. So I noticed that kissing razors got over 700 views! I never thought In a million years that that would happen :0 lol sorry I haven't really been updating, it's just been rough for me, but i will be fine, lol you turtles!!!!!!!