Chapter 1

Iris's pov

Today my older sister Payton, and my younger brother Easton, are going to warped today. I'm so exited! I'm gonna see my favorite bands like all time low and bring me to the horizon! my sister wants to see pierce the veil but honestly I'm not big of a fan, but I do listen to like two of their songs. my brother is just up for the ride. he is about eleven years younger than me and my sister is like ten minutes older than me, oh, did I mention that we are twins? we don't look the same though. we aren't identical twins. we have some features in common, like our nose and the shape of our mouth, but we have different shades of brown hair. mine is darker and Payton has a dirty blond hair color. I also have two different color eyes, which is cool as fuck. one is brown and one a greenish blue. It's the same with my sister but her eye color is switched. Payton and I will be turning 29 pretty soon and that usually means nothing special is gonna happen. my mom passed away from cancer like five years ago and I moved back in with my dad so I could help support Easton. my dad became a drunk after she died and he lost his job so here I am, living with my dad again, but my brother is four months away from being 18 so when he moves out, so do I. well anyways, we just pulled into the venue that warped is playing on today and we are walking to the area that we need to be in. We saw a lot of people run around and waiting to get in.

(At the meet and greet with pierce the veil)

Payton, Easton, and I just got to the front of the line and Payton looked nervous.

"Hey, are you ok pay?" I asked using he nickname hoping that it would calm her down a little.

"Yea, I'm fine, just a little bit of anxiety nothing to much." she said with a little quiver.

I sigh and we walk up to the first member of the band.

"Hey vic." Payton said softly.

"Well hey there! whats you name?" the long haired, band member asked.

"Payton, and this is Iris, and that's Easton, my siblings." she said a little bit more confidently.

"Well hello guys! I really like your eyes, I have never seen something like that before, hey guys come look at this!" the guy waved his band members over, just to look at our eyes.

"Wow, that is amazing." the spiky haired one said.

They all looked at our eyes and we kinda stand awkwardly.

"That's really cool! can we get a picture with you guys?" the one with the long hair and tattoos asked.

My sister looked like she was gonna pass out because they wanted a picture with her, it's us usually the other way around.

"Sure!" I spoke out because my sister wouldn't say anything.

We walked behind the table and took a group picture. once they were done, they signed my sisters things and she walked away. I looked at the one with the big hole ear things, he seemed sad.

"Hey, do you wanna hug? you look like you need one." he looked up in confusion.

He slowly nodded his head and I walked behind the table and gave him a hug. We pulled away.

"I hope you feel better, for. What ever has you down." I say as I start to walk away.

"Wait!" I stopped and turned around.

He walked up to me with a sharpie and started to write something on my arm.

"Your the only person who noticed that I was sad, I have been for the past few months, I would love to hang out some time." he said then walked away.

I looked at my arm and saw a group of numbers that looked like it could be his phone number. I looked over to my sister and she was flipping out because I got his number.

"Oh my god! you got Tony Perry's phone number!"

I rolled my eyes and walked away with my brother so I wouldn't miss all time low's set.

(When they get home)

"OH MY GOD IRIS! YOU HAVE TO TEXT HIM NOW!" my sister yelled as we walked out of the car.

"Ok! as long as you calm the fuck down!" I told her as I opened the door, with my little brother, being the ass he is, running under my arms so he could walk in the door first.

Little ass monkey. I walk into my room and set all if my things down. I walk back out into the kitchen and I see my dad and Payton sitting at the table. I think my dad hasn't had a drink... that's not normal... I sit down next to Payton and I pull out my phone, putting that guys number into my phone, who I found out his name was tony. I heard my dad clear his throat.

"Grab me a beer, I haven't had one all day." i sigh and grab him a drink.

I sit back down and text tony.

To tony
Hey, it's me iris, the girl who has two colored eyes...

Maybe he will remember if I add in the eye thing. quite honestly it's not a big deal to my family but everybody looks at you and it gets awkward.

From tony
Hey yea, I remember... you made my whole day, and I just wanted to thank you, maybe we could hang out this Saturday if you would like...

I could see my sister smiling in the corner of my eye.

To tony
Yea, that would be great! Maybe we could hang out at the park, meet you their at seven?

My sister is fan girling

Form tony
Sounds great! see you then!

I set my phone down and look at my sister.

"You should get home, your boyfriend might be waiting for you."

"Yea, I will see you later Iris." she said as she headed out the door.

I sigh happily and walk back to my room and put my stuff that I got today, away. I lay on my bed. tony and I are gonna be good friends, I just know it.

Authors note
How was chapter one? I like it a lot! is there anything you wanna see happen in this book? message me or comment! I would love to hear what you guys wanna see! love you turtles!