Chapter 6

Authors note
Ok, so the first half will be a flash back of iris attempts, and why she attempted, and the last bit will be a time laps for when tony gets off of tour.

Iris pov

Roughly 12 years ago

I'm fucking done, I can't take much more of this. First, my best friend lex and I got into a huge fight about absolutely nothing and then the very next day, she goes and sleeps which my boy friend Andrew! Really lex! I thought you were better than that! and then my dad found out that I self harm! and he did absolutely nothing about it! in fact, he called my an attention seeker! I knew my dad wasn't the best, but honestly, I can't take this anymore. I go to mine and Payton's room and I pull out a note pad, I write a small note and I fold it up and place it on my bed. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed some ibuprofen to relive the 'pain' and I ran the water. I picked up the cup that is always in the bathroom and I filled it up a little bit with the water. I turned it off and I walked back to my room with the bottle and the water. I sat on the bed and I placed the water on the side table. I opened the bottle and I placed about ten of the little pills in my hand. I stared at them for a minute before pouring the rest of the pills on the bed, for no good reason. I reach for the glass and I placed the pills in my mouth and I wash it down with the pills. I get up with the note and I sit agents the foot of the bed and I wait for the pills to kick in. after about five minutes, I start to feel dizzy and I just close my eyes and I drift to what I have been waiting for, for a long time.

(Next attempt about two years later)

I'm I really that pathetic? I knew it was a bad idea to get back with my ex, Andrew, but I went and did it anyways, well actually a couple of times throughout the past year and a half. every time he said he was sorry, and within a week of dating, he would abuse me! I keep going back to him because I think he has changed, but I was wrong, every time. being verbally and physically abused is not a life anybody wants. who cares about me though? nobody apparently. I go down to the kitchen and I grab a big knife and I walk back to my room I lift up my shirt and I think to myself, is this worth it? I hope. I press down the knife on my belly and I drag it quickly and deeply until the knife reaches the top of my abdominal area. I drop the knife and I lean back on my bed and I let myself bleed out.

(Ok back to the present day, well three months after the present day, if that makes scents...)

Iris pov

Tony and I have talked almost every day after he left. We texted and would Skype, I even met the guys again, they seem pretty cool. of corse some questions got personal on both sides and tony now knows about the baby but like I said, we have gotten pretty close. Im just worried that something's gonna go wrong. I have a lot of insecurities. well Tony is coming back here in San Diego tomorrow and I'm so excited to see him! I really missed him over the summer. currently I'm at the doctors office with my sister, she is showing just the slightest but not that much, and we might be able to find out the gender of the baby! I'm so excited! Asher is here with us too. We already told dad and Easton, dad seemed not to care but Easton was so excited to become an uncle. and Payton and i's birthday is in a couple of days so that's cool.

"Payton Mathews?" we heard the doctor call.

Payton, Asher, and I all get up and we follow the doctor to the room and we get settled in.

"Ok Payton, lift your shirt, this will be cold." he states.

She does as she was asked and the doctor put the gel on her belly and takes out the stick thing and rubs it around her belly. we hear the baby's heart beat. I see Asher smile and he kisses her hand.

"Would you guys like to know the gender?" the doctor asks.

"Yes please!" my sister states.

(Yes I'm being mean you guys don't get to know the gender yet, but once they get to Payton's house)

Once we got home, it was about 12:30 in the afternoon. Walk to the kitchen and I grab myself a soda and I walk into the living room and turn on the tv. Asher sat down and Payton sat on top of him. we sit around until I heard a knock on the door.

"I got it!" I yell and I set my my soda down and I walk to the door.

I open the door and I see a turtle standing their awkwardly.

"TONY!" I yell as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Hey iris." he said giggling and I felt him smile.

He wraps his arms around me and we pull away.

"I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow!" I say excitedly.

"Well our bus driver messed up the dates so we got here earlier than expected." he states.

"Well come in dude! I missed you!" I say moving out of the way so he could walk in.

Authors note
I think I know were I'm going with this story now, so that's good right? tell me what you think! I would love to here some feedback! love you turtles!