chapter 15

Irises pov

Today went by pretty slow. We pretty much just watched movies all day. I still felt pretty bad that I celebrated my birthday today though, I feel selfish because of everything. My dad's funeral is in three days to. I have no clue how I'm gonna react though. I probably won't end up going. Once we finished up the last movie it was 3:30. Our movie marathon was quit short when asher and payton went out for a date. Which left tony Andrew Easton and I. I was leaning up against Andrew, he honestly gained my trust back, but it's still a little uncomfortable to be around. Easton phone rang and he looked up at me.

"can I go over to a friend's house? He lives not to far away from here." He asked.

"Sure, maybe tony will walk you over their, get to know each other a little but I guess." I suggested looking over at tony.

"sure." He simply said.

Easton and tony made their way out the door and that left just Andrew and I.

"Hey iris, what happened last night?" He asked half heartedly.

"Nothing." I really didn't want to talk about it.

"No seriously, what happened?" He said with a touch of anger.

"I said it was nothing." I said more firm.

"It obviously wasn't nothing! And when I ask you a question, I expect you to answer me!"

"What happened? Why are you getting so upset about this?" By now, I'm no longer in his lap and we are standing up yelling at each other.this went on for about five minutes until he did something that I had hoped that he would never do.

He hit me.

I stood their in shock. He had not a bit of regret. Then he hit me again, pushing me down to the floor. I felt the tears run down my face.

"Text me when your over this additude." He said more calmly and walked out of the house.

I sat their and cried for about three minutes after he left. I calmed down and I heard the door open. And I look over and I see tony walking in. He looks over at me and has a confused face. He walks over to me and sits down pulling me into a hug.

_______________________________________
Tony's pov

"What's wrong?" I asked with her in my arms.

God damn it, that weird feeling is back, does seeing iris in pain cause this? Well its getting annoying.

"It's nothing." She said shaking her head.

"It's to something I can tell, did you and andrew break up?" I said noticing that he wasn't here anymore.

"No, his mom called him over to help her with something, I'm still upset about my dad, that's all." I could tell that she lied to me but I just let it go and just hugged her.

Authors note
Sorry it's short but at least it's an update right? I think this book is gonna be longer than my other ones because I have a lot of ideas for this one, I'm not quite sure how many chapters more, but I can almost guarantee that it's gonna be longer, see yea later my sexy turtles!!!!