chapter 20

Tonys pov

"Do you want to go anywhere special or do you just want to go home?" I asked iris as we left the station.

"We could go to the park, just nothing to much, I still kinda hurt." She said looking at me.

I smiled and I move my hand onto hers. She looked at our hands but smiled and we walked in a comfortable silence. We got their soon after and we walked by the swings and the slides on the path of pebbles and rocks.

"Thank you." Iris said softly.

"For what?" I asked in confusion.

"For everything you have done for me, and not just from the past day or two, but for every thing, for being their for me when I need you the most. I couldn't ask for anyone better. Your the only person I can count on to be their." She said a little more louder.

I could see the nerves run through her. Why was she nervous? She stopped walking so I did the same. she was standing in front of me and she was looking up at me. She stepped forward and placed her hands on my face and pulled me into a kiss. Our lips danced together until we were both breathless, making us pull away. She rested her forhead on mine and we stood their with my hands on her waist catching our breath. (Sometimes I give myself the feels, rn would be one of those moments XD)

"I want us to be together." She said after a moment.

I looked at her and smiled.

"Then would you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Oh course." She said placing another kiss on my lips.

I smiled and I picked her up off the ground and I spun her around, being as gentle as possible considering. I put her down as she was giggling and I pulled her into my arms and hugged her once again. god this girl can really make me smile.

Irises pov

Once we got back to tonys house, we plopped onto his couch and he turned on his tv. I cuddled up to him and sighed in content. For the the first time in a long while, I acually feel safe, like everything wrong in the world was finally okay, nobody could touch me because either felt like I was flying.it felt nice not having to worry about anything for a little while.