Chapter 9

Tony's pov

I'm not sure if I like this Andrew guy, and I sure as hell don't like that past that I heard about him. Just the way he is doesn't look trustable, with his buzz cut and that he is probably a little taller than mike, but I don't now. I left irises house about an hour after Andrew got their and I'm on my way to Jaime's apartment. I was walking along the sidewalk listening to acdc's TNT. Once I get their I walk in and I plop myself on the couch and I put on only the best movie ever, Star Wars. Jaime walked into the room and sat next to me.

"Why are we watching this again?" He said whining.

"Because I want to, you dork." I said not peeling my eyes away from the screen.

"Ugh, fine." He said pulling out his phone.

"What do you think I should get iris and Payton for their birthday?" I ask him.

"How the hell would I know?" he said jokingly.

"Well your no help." I said giggling a little.

"Well I'm sorry!" he said fake gasping.

"Dick face." I mumble.

"Ass hat." he replies.

(An ass hat is something useless, my aunt called my dad that for just about his whole life XD)

Irises pov

I sat uncomfortably on Andrews lap. their was nothing wrong with the way I was sitting, it just didn't feel right sitting on his lap, but ignored the feeling and leaned back.

"Why did you come back?" I asked softly, looking at my brown hair, blue eyes boyfriend, it still sounds weird.

Andrew looked at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Like, why did you want me back? why are you just now, showing up at my door, saying that you want me back? what can I have that other girls can't offer?" I say in a low and carful voice.

"I wanted you back because I realized what I did was wrong and I want to show you that I changed. you where my every thing before all of that unnecessary drama with lex, nobody could be better than you. " he said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Oh." was all I said.

We continued watching tv, pretty much all day. my sister went out with Asher on like a date day, but of course everything was kept down to a minimum because of her big belly. As the day went by, I gradually got comfortable with him around, but he got called in early to his job so he had to leave. I packed up all of my stuff, which was pretty much my phone and iPod, and I walked over to my dads house. once I got on the porch, I heard yelling come from the inside. I quickly open the door and I see my dad with a beer bottle in his hand and my brother on the floor crying, with a cut on his lip.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?!?" I yelled as I put my stuff on the kitchen table and rushing to my brothers aid.

"YOUR FUCKING BROTHER IS A FUCK UP, THATS WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!" he yelled.

I helped my brother up and I lead him to my room. I set him on my bed and I locked the door. I went back to my brother and I take a closer look at his lip. it's not bad but I also see a small bruise form in his cheek. I walk to the bathroom connected to my room and I grab my first aid kit that I have had for the longest time, so I could clean up myself after Andrew would beat me it when I would cut. I wet down a cloth also and I came back to Easton. he calmed down a little. I clean him up a little,

"Where else hurts?" I ask him.

He lifts up his shirts and I see a big bruise. I put some ointment on his bruises and a lip bandaid on. by now he was done crying.

"What happened?" I asked him concerned.

"He saw my report card and I failed math and he just flipped out, I've never seen him so angry before." he said with another tear run down his face.

"I want you to go over to Payton's house ok? you don't have to go to school for at least a week, I will talk to dad, go out my window, Payton should be home soon. do you think you can make it?"

He simply nods and gets up and leaves out my window. I walk back out and I see my dad throw stuff around.

"Why the fuck is wrong with you?" I yell to my dad. "he did NOTHING wrong!!!"

And with that he takes his beer and smashes it on the table. all of its contents goes on the floor and he points the sharp glass at me.

"Why are you sticking up for him! you can barely hold your self up! you emo attention seeker!" he yells taking my arm with his free hand.

He holds the glass up to my wrist. I did my best to show no emotion. he starts to press down. I see some blood come up. I try pulling away but he had a tight grip on me.

"Get the fuck out of my house." he said letting me go.

I stand their shocked.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!" he yelled.

I quickly grabbed my phone and iPod and rush out if the house.

"STAY OUT OF MY LIFE, ALL IF YOU!" he yelled as I ran to Payton's house, with a tear rolling down my face.

This is the first time he actually physically abused me, or Easton, or even Payton for that matter.

Authors note
DEPRESSING I KNOW don't hate me ;-; anyways LOVE YOU TURTLES!!!!