Chapter 4

Payton's pov

I woke up and I felt a weird feeling in my stomach, oh no... I get up and run to the toilet. I stick my head in and I feel myself lose all of what I had inside me. I sit next to the toilet for a moment before I grabbed a towel and wiped my face. I stand up and flush the toilet. I sigh and sit and the table, looking at the tiny box in my hand. its a pregnancy test. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant but I bought this just to be sure. I grab myself some coffee and I look at my phone for a little while, sipping in my coffee. the only problem is that I don't have to pee at the moment. I sigh again and I finish up my coffee. I rinse out my cup and I fill it with water, gulping it down. I sit back down for about ten minutes before I felt that I needed to go so I grab the box and I walk into the bathroom and I do what I needed to do. once I was done, I set the thing on the sink. I have to wait like tow minutes before I get an answer so I mess around with my phone until I look at the thingy and see a plus sign. I smile and put the stick thing in a baggy. I look down at my stomach and my smile becomes bigger.

(The next day at the doctors office)

Iris pov

I drove Payton and I to the little doctors office and we are currently waiting in the room for a doctor to come in and see my little baby boy, or at least I'm hoping its a boy. Payton was sitting in the little recliner chair and we see all of the things that the doctors have in here. we see the door open and we see a older man walk in with the little doctors coat on with a little stethoscope around his neck. we smile as he enters.

"Hello ladies, my name is dr. Edwards, lets get started!" he said cheerfully.

He starts out with normal tests like listening to Payton's heart and stuff like that.

"Ok I need you to lean back all the way and lift your shirt a little, this might be cold." he instructed.

My sister lifted her shirt so we can see her belly and the doctor puts on a little gel on and puts the little stick thing on and moves it around. after a moment the doctor stops what he was doing and pointed to the screen.

"Congratulations, you gonna be a mommy. do you want me to print a picture?" he asks.

"Yes please!" my sister said with the biggest smile on her face.

The doctor clicked some buttons and I hear the little printer go off. he hands the picture to Payton along with a paper towel to wipe off the gel. She hands me the picture and she wipes off her belly, smiling the whole time. I look down at the picture and I see the black and gray all over, I see all of the info onto the side like the day and who's baby it is, then the last thing I see is a white circle with the word baby next to it, and inside, was a light grayish whitish blob. I smile as I look at the picture. I look up and I see my sister now siting up.

"I have a really cute idea of how we could tell Asher." I smile and hand her the picture.

(Later that day)

I look over at Payton. she seemed stressed when we heard the door open. it was probably Asher because Payton had called him to come over. we hear Asher walk into the kitchen and he sat next to Payton.

"I have something for you, but can you first check in what's cooking in the oven?" Payton asked a very confused Asher.

"Umm... sure?" he says walking over to the oven and opening it. " theirs only a hamburger bun in here..." she said looking at the both of us.

I smile and speak up.

"Yup, theirs a bun in the oven." I say cheerfully.

He looked at us for a moment in confusion but we soon say a shocked look.

"Wait, Payton... are you..." he stuttered.

Payton got up and walked over to the little box and hands it to Asher. He takes it slowly and takes off the lid an picked up the little bag containing the pregnancy test and the picture from the doctors. Payton placed her hand on her stomach and smiled. Asher looked up with the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"I'm pregnant babe."

Authors note
Sorry, I know this is a ptv fan fiction, and their isn't much ptv, but I promise the next couple of chapters, they will show up more often. and sorry once again, this chapter is shorter than the others. but I love you turtles!!!!