Chapter 2

Iris pov

Today was Saturday and I was exited to see tony again, he seems like a nice person. I dressed in my normal clothing, which usually is a dress or a pair of skinny jeans and a band tee. I put on a black dress that had a nice floral print and a pair of tights. I also put on a single all time low bracelet on, I toped it off with a plain black Bennie. I didn't bother with makeup today but I usually have a thick winged eyeliner on with a little mascara. I walk into the living room and see my dad watching some tv with a beer in his hand and my brother was watching the tv.

"Hey dad, Easton, I'm gonna go over to Payton's house I will be back later tonight." I say as I grab my little purse and put on some black vans.

I opened the door and walked over to Payton's house, it was like a five minute walk. I pull out my phone and ear buds and blasted all time low. I used to live with my sister, but I had to move out so I could help my dad. once I get their, I knock on the door and walk in. I set my stuff down on the table and look around for Payton. I find her in her room sleeping. I sneak my way to her bed, getting really close to her face and scream.

"Holy fuck face donkey ass munch!" she yells holding onto her shirt, breathing deeply.

"What was that?" I choke out between laughs.

"I don't know!" she starts to laugh along with me.

We calm down after a moment of laughing and her face changed from happy to serious.

"My sister is going in a date today!" she yelled.

"It's not a date!"i tell her.

"Ok, of course it's not." she says sarcastically and rolls her eyes. "why are you hear anyways?" she asks.

"I can't just stop in for a visit?" I ask her, pushing her shoulder.

"Well, Asher is coming over today, so you can't stay for long." Asher is her boyfriend, he is a really nice guy.

"Ok, what ever." I giggle a little.

I look down, not for any reason, just because I wanted to.

"Iris, I don't feel all that well." I look up and see an uneasy looking sister.

She gets up and out of the bed and runs to the bathroom, and I quickly follow. she sticks her head in the toilet and I hear he puke. I say next to her and held her hair and rubbed her back. She lifts her head and flushes the toilet.

"Are you ok?" I ask her, handing her a towel.

"Yea, I'm fine." she takes the towel and wipes her face.

(Once tony and iris are at the park)

Tony and I walked in the park for a little while, just talking about random shit so we could get to know each other better. he is actually a really cool guy.

"And that's why people call me turtle." he said, giggling a little bit.

"Well that's a cute story turtle." I mocked him.

He punched my arm playfully.

'You know, i have been feeling really crapy the past few months, and you seem like the only person who cares, and we just met, but it feels like we have been friends for years. I'm sorry if that seems kinda creepy but you seem to make me wanna actually smile. I haven't smiled in a long, long time." he says honestly.

"I'm sorry about that, but I'm glad you feel better. its not creepy though. we should hang out again some time, this was nice."

"Yea, most defiantly." he smiled.

"Well I better get going, my sister is probably wondering why I'm taking forever." I say with a little giggle.

"Yea, do you want me to walk you home?" he asked.

"No, I'm fine, it's not that long of a walk." I smile.

"Well thank you for hanging out with me, I really needed to get away from reality for a little while." he said, giving me a hug. " Get home safely."

"Ok, I will." I say piling away and starting my walk home.

(Once she gets to Payton's house)

I knock on the door and walk in. I see Payton and Asher at the table talking. they have been dating for about a year and a half. they are a really cute couple.

"Hey Payton! hey Asher!" I yell, putting my little purse on the table.

"Hey Iris." they both say.

"How was your date?"y sister asks.

"It wasn't a date, I barely know him! But it was fun."i say to her.

"WHAT? YOU DIDN'T KIS OR ANYTHING?" she yelled.

"No, we are just friends, and I don't plan on being anything more than that." I say calmly.

"Hey babe, I think it's time for me to go." Asher said, picking up his things.

"Ok baby, drive safe." She said giving him a kiss.

He walks out the door, leaving me with my sister.

"Hey do you mind if I stay the night? I don't wanna walk back to dads, I'm to lazy." I ask my sister.

"Sure, just make sure dad and Easton know your here." she says.

I call my brother and tell him I'm staying over at Payton's and I walk into the living room, Payton followed.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

"Sure." she said absently minded, looking at her phone.

I put in a movie and sit on the couch and watch the movie. I feel my eyes get heavy, until my eyes completely shut.

Authors note
Sorry it took me so long to update! I really am! but here it it, did you like it? leave a comment! I would love to hear what you guys think! love you turtles!