Chapter 3

Iris pov

I woke up the next morning to someone slapping my stomach. I groan and open my eyes it see an exited Payton.

"What the fuck do you want, I'm trying to sleep." I ask her with a morning voice.

"I want you to get up and come into the kitchen real quick, then you can go back to sleep if you want, but I really don't think your gonna wanna go back to sleep!" she says cheerfully, running into the kitchen.

I slowly get up, realizing that I was still in yesterday's clothing. I rub the morning off my face and walk into the kitchen. Payton hands me a cup of coffee and sits next to me. I take a sip and look at her.

"What did you want?" I ask with a morning voice.

"I peed on a stick today and it came up positive." she said happily.

"What?" I asked confused.

She runs over to the counter and grabs a little plastic baggie with something in it. I take a closer look and I realize what my sister meant. my eyes grow wide and I look at her.

"YOU WOKE ME UP TO TELL ME THAT YOUR PREGGERS!!!! THATS TOTALY WORTH WAKING UP!" I yell, hugging her.

"Yup, I'm just gonna need help telling Asher that the kids not his." she said with a straight face.

I look at her with disbelief.

"I'm joking, come on Iris!" she said punching my arm playfully.

"Oh thank god." I say letting out a breath of air that I was holding in.

I giggle a little and looked at her stomach. I'm gonna be an aunt, I can't believe it.

"How are you gonna tell Asher?" I look back up to her face.

"Well first I'm gonna go to the doctors tomorrow, and confirm it, and if I really pregnant, then I'm just gonna invite him over and tell him, you know, and hope for the best, and I want you here, I don't wanna do this alone." she states.

"Of course, and if you want, I will come to the doctors with you." I say to her smiling and taking another sip of the coffee.

"That sounds great!" She says happily.

Tony's pov

I woke up the next day feeling great. I really am happy, and I have no clue why, oh wait, I do know why. I smile at the thought of seeing Iris last night. I really do think that we could become really good friends, I mean she is a really nice girl and all. Maybe I will text her later and see when the next the next time we can hang out. I get up from the small bed and rub I rub my face and walk into the kitchen part of the bus. I see vic, Jaime, and mike watching the second Harry potter (I'm not a fan of Harry potter so I'm not sure what its called :/) I make a bowl of cereal and some toast and I sit down smiling. I feel like today is gonna be a good day.

"Well somebody seems happy." I hear Jaime whisper to mike.

"I can hear you, your a dork Jaime." I tell him.

The boys look at me stunned.

"Did he just..." vic started but trailed off.

"I think he did." mike states.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just that you used to call us dorks all of the time, but you got sad and stopped. you haven't called any of us dorks in a long time..." vic said still looking stunned.

I look at them questionably but looked back at the movie. soon they copied me and I ate my cereal, dipping the toast in the milk. I do that all the time, it's just what I do. once I was done, I got up and rinsed out my bowl and set it in the sink. I sat back down and I looked at the screen once again.

"I hope he will stay like this." I hear Jaime whisper to mike.

I decided just to ignore him and I pull out my phone. I look through my contacts until I can across Iris name and I clicked her name.

To Iris
Hey Iris whats up?

From Iris
Nothing much

To Iris
I was just wondering if we could maybe hang out again, maybe on Monday? I wanna hang out again before our tour break is over

From Iris
Sounds like a plan turtle!

I giggled as I looked at my phone.

"Whatcha giggling about turtle?" mike said giving me a smirk.

"Nothing important." I say putting my phone in my pajama bottom pocket.

I walk into the bunk area and I hurt dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain white tank top and a red and black flannel . I also put on my glasses and a SnapBack and walk back into the room with the boys.

"I'm going for a walk I will be back in a little while." I say to them.

I hear them mumble 'ok' and 'alright' and I walk off the bus.

Iris pov

"I will be back tomorrow alright?" I say to my sister.

"Ok, we should be leaving at like 10:00 in the morning. And also, don't tell dad or Easton ok? I don't want a lot of people to know, just in case I'm not really pregnant, I mean it always can be a false positive." she tells me.

I nod and grab my purse and my phone and walk to the door.

"See ya." I saw and walk out the door.

I walk to my dads and I felt my phone vibrate, its from tony.

Authors note
How was this chapter? I would love to hear your thoughts! put a comment or message me! And guess who learned how to bold shit!!! love you turtles!!!