Chapter 21: THE 1ST

Start from the beginning

“Hey babe, nice outfit, very Zayn but good.” I laughed

“Hey are you and,”

“Yep Andrina and I since December.” He said pulling her close,

“Good seeing you again.” She said and I nodded.

“Hey hey my turn.” Zayn said getting in front of them with open arms.

“Hey Zayn been a while.” I said hugging him the tightest.

“too long.” He sat down I said hi to Perrie.

“Okay everyone settle down.” Niall said and we all sat I sat next to Eleanor.

I saw Harry and my heart pounded on my chest.

“Hey Harry how’s it going?” I said the awkward silence was so thick it was cut-able.

“Hey.” Was all he said before he looked back at the menu.

“So what’s been going on with you these past 6 months?” Niall asked. I decided to leave boxing out of it.

“Working and just living.” I kept it short.

“Oh come on any boy friends?” Andrina said, I didn’t have to look I already knew Harry was looking at me.

“Truthfully…no I don’t have the time or, or actually that’s it.” I said in confidence.

“I love the new style it’s so, so-,”

“Not peppy, I got tired of the high school wardrobe, when I met up with Emm a month ago he gave me some new styles to look at, I like it I don’t walk around like a cheer leader anymore.” I said cutting off Eleanor.

“Okay we got the new style now what about the new additions?” Liam said

“Huh?” I furrowed my eye brows.

“Oh come on we can feel them right when we touched you, you’ve got muscles!” Liam continued

“Yeah I thought you were going to crush me!” Zayn joked

“Ha! They came with the new job.” I said oh shit I forgot ugh of course they’re going to ask.

“Job… What do you do?” Perrie asked.

“I rather not say if you don’t mind.” They surprisingly nodded.

After the dinner and billions of questions, I was ready to go.

“Look I’m sorry to cut this short but I really have to go.” I said standing up grabbing my jacket from the chair.

“No, please a bit longer.” Niall pleaded

“Look I really do have to go I have a big day tomorrow and look just ten more minute, excuse me I have to go to the bath room.” I put my jacket down and went to the restroom.

I got out and ran into a group of teens and small kids also a small amount of adults.

“Can I help you?” I said to the group.

“Are you Lexy Brooks?” the others were looking at me confused oh crap oh crap,

“Uh yeah what can I do for you?”

“Wow you’re our favorite MMA female fighter, we have ticket to your fight on the 1st.” One of the teens said

“Wow means a lot.” I smiled the others were still staring,

“Can we have a picture and autograph?”

“Uh sure, anything for my biggest fans.” I posed as they wanted, some with them flexing, hugging them, the little ones caring them.

I was done and my phone went off,

“Hey Carter I’m-,”

“Should be in bed!! I see pictures on twitter, but now I see you’re up I got a new schedule for tomorrow the fight got pushed back an hour.” He said I said a quick goodbye to the group and held my phone tightly to my ear as I made my way quickly to the table.

“Sorry guys I really have to go- Okay Stop yelling at me I’m going!” I yelled at Carter.

“Okay.” Niall said sadly.

“Uh look I have a free day on the fifth- Carter stop yelling or I’m going to punch the shit out your face- I’m really sorry but I have to go.”

Harry’s POV

Who the hell was Carter!? She said she wasn’t dating, and why did so many people want a picture with them, they know we’re not together.

“Well that was nice of her to drop by,” Niall joked

“she looked good and musclely.” Liam added

“Oh Harry we almost forgot why we’re here.” I turned to Louis

“Here.” He handed me an envelope.

I opened the small card and a ticket fell out. “What oh my god you guys even I couldn’t get my hands on these.” I said as I looked at the ticket

“we all are going we plan this months ago when you started watching the fights.” Niall said

“Wow front row tickets to MMA and ON MY BIRTHDAY!” I thanked them all and couldn’t wait till the fight.