Chapter 20: "CALM DOWN FIGHTER"

Start from the beginning

“But wait I thought you loved your job.”

“I do but Andrina called me last night and told me they’ll be shut down till February for remodeling and with this boxing bit I’ll get money out of fights I win.”

“Wait fighting, I thought-,”

“Zayn! Don’t worry, I have to train first now grab that athletic bag.”

 I had a red and black bag with at least ten pairs of boxing shorts and shirts and two pairs of shoes; boxing type and running.

“Hey you think purple is a good color?” I asked Zayn while looking at the sports bras.

“I guess why?”

“I think I should get purple highlights.”

“Ha ha what, purple?”

“yeah I’ve been looking at a couple of hair styles and purples been catching my eyes.”

“Alexis I don’t know are you sure?”

“You know what yeah, put these in the car and meet me at the salon over there.” He nodded and I walked to the small salon across the mall.

“Hi can I help yo-, Oh my gosh you’re Harry Styles’ girlfriend!” the mid 30’s woman squealed,

“That’s me, I was wondering I need a new doe, new location, new me.”

“Sure please sit, so what are we going to do?”

“Purple, purple highlights.” She nodded her head and got prepped

4 hours and bleaching and dying later.

“Okay all done.” She turned me around and the expression on Zayn’s face was priceless.

“I LOVE IT!! This wasn’t what I expected but this is better!” I stood up and hugged the woman.

“Whoa… I was afraid but now whoa.” Zayn said standing up.

“Like it?”

“Like it, it looks sick!”

After that we went home and Zayn followed behind me in his car. We got in and Harry was sitting in the living room on the seat that faced his back towards me.

Louis looked up and then El, “Oh…my…gosh” Louis said

“Wow.” El added. Harry picked his head up and I handed Zayn my bags to take up stairs.

“What.” Harry asked looking at them then turned to me.

“Alexis?” he said. I walked forward slowly. “Your hair it’s- its,”

“Purple.” Zayn said standing next to me.

“Zayn when did you get here?” Louis asked

“Just now it awesome right?” Zayn said commenting on my hair.

“It is surprisingly the color suits you.”

“Yeah its-,” Louis began but Harry cut him off…

“A bit much isn’t it?” my heart dropped, everyone loved it even me but Harry has to ruin another moment.

“Hazza!” Zayn protested

“A bit much what’s that supposed to mean!” i said letting my anger out.

“It looks like a hair for a troubled teen, what will the fans think now.” Was he really doing this?