Chapter 15

you should check out my new fanfic, ivy's ghost. lol it's going to be interesting to write :)

**********

Chapter 15

(Luke's POV)

"Can the following people please report for an important meeting? Micah and Lucas Elmers, Vivian Horan, and Rosalie Yosef. Thank you, that is all," Mr Samuels announced over the loudspeakers. Vivian and I looked at each other, then got up and exited our shared room. We quickly walked to Mr Samuels' office, and waited for everyone to come in. As soon as everyone had arrived, Mr Samuels began speaking. "Thank you for coming. To begin, I would like a report on everything."

"Everyone seems to be entertained and well-fed. Most are still a little shaken up from last week's events. There has been a significant decrease in the number of people getting ill or in need of any medical attention," Micah spoke quickly and confidently.

"The children are all learning, but like Mr Elmers has already stated, they are a bit frightened. Other than that, they are all doing well," Rosalie stated slowly, and enunciated all of her words.

"Our entertainment seems to be working," Vivian stated simply. Mr Samuels chuckled.

"That's great. I'm glad things are going well. The staff, besides you all, have come up with an idea on how to escape," he stated proudly. We all smiled. If there's any way out, we're taking it. "You all are aware of the tunnel system used to transport mail between the United States and us. We have decided to use the tunnel system to get to America safely, where they have agreed to take us in."

We all cheered, and I even gave Vivian a hug...I just have an excuse this time to put my arms around her.

"We just need someone to announce it. I was hoping you two could after singing. You'll have everyone's attention, and I'm sure they'd be happy to hear it from you two. Is that alright?" Mr Samuels asked, motioning towards Vivian and I.

"We would be honored to," Vivian and I both answered at the same time, making us erupt in laughter.

"Go, can you guys sing early?" Mr Samuels asked, looking excited.

"Sure!" Vivian replied, and we went out onstage to sing. "Hey, everyone! We have a song to sing for you guys, and it's one of my dad's songs so...I hope you like it."

"You know I've always got your back, girl, so let me be the one you come runnin' to, runnin' to, r-r-runnin'. I say it's just a matter of fact, girl, you just call my name, I'll be comin' through, comin' through, I'll keep coming."

"On the other side of the world, it don't matter. I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two. I still feel it everytime. It's just something that you do. Now, as me why I want to."

"It's everything about you, you, you. It's everything that you do, do, do. From the way that we touch, baby, to the way that you kiss on me."

"It's everything about you, you, you. The way you make it feel new, new, new. Like every party is just us two, and there's nothing I could point to."

"It's everything about you, you, you. It's everything about you, you, you. It's everything that you do, do, do. It's everything about you."

"Yes, I like the way you smile with your eyes. Other guys see it, but don't realize that it's my, my lovin'. There's somethin' about your laugh that makes me wanna have to. There's nothin' funny, so we laugh at n-n-nothin'."

"Every minute's like the last, so let's just take it real slow. Forget about the clock that's tick-tick-ticking. I still feel it everytime. It's just something that you do. Now, ask me why I want to."

"It's everything about you, you, you. It's everything that you do, do, do. From the way that we touch, baby, to the way that you kiss on me."

"It's everything about you, you, you. The way you make it feel new, new, new. Like every party is just us two, and there's nothing I could point to."

"It's everything about you, you, you. It's everything about you, you, you. It's everything that you do, do, do. It's everything about you."

"And you have always been the only one I wanted, and I wanted you to know without you I can't face it."

"All we wanna have is fun, but they say that we're too young. Let them say what they want."

"It's everything about you, you, you. It's everything that you do, do, do. From the way that we touch, baby, to the way that you kiss on me."

"It's everything about you, you, you. The way you make it feel new, new, new. Like every party is just us two, and there's nothing I could point to."

"It's everything about you, you, you. It's everything about you, you, you. It's everything that you do, do, do. It's everything about you."

Everyone cheered, and Vivian and I smiled. I let her announce it.

"Guys, we have some great news. We are getting out of here. We're going to take the mail tunnels all the way to America. I'm not sure when we're leaving, but I just wanted to share this good news with everyone. I believe Micah Elmers can share more information, if he's willing to," Vivian announced. My dad walked up to the stage, thanked us, and grabbed the microphone to further explain everything. We're finally getting  out.

************

i hate typing out all of those song lyrics.

Love,

~B~xxx