Chapter 30 Talk

Chapter 30 Talk

 Blaise left to find Nina and Dean mind linked Taylor to help Blaise, even he needs help in this crowd. Dean felt Uila lean into him and he hugged her as she smiles “You having fun there?”

“You have no idea,” she said laughing, they sat comfortably for awhile, Uila was starring out into the dance floor, drinking her coke. “Nina’s been gone for too long, can we go fi-“ Dean cut her before she finished “don’t worry, Blaise is with her, she’ll be okay.” Uila thought for a minute and then she just nodded her head.

She suddenly stood up and dragged Dean to the dance floor, “Come Dean, let’s go dance,” he let her lead him and she started to dance. Dean had his fair shares of parties and he danced along with Uila; Dean didn’t know that the song was one of her favorites, ‘Check-On-It by Beyonce’ she started to dance around him. Uila intertwine their fingers while her back was towards him, she leaned back while she slowly sway her hips down and up. She came back up and she brought his hand around her waist as she grinds against him. Dean liked it, having her swaying her body towards him; it was very seductive.

They were having fun dancing to whatever song that came on, soon Uila felt that wearing heels to a dance party was a bad idea, her feet started to hurt “Dean can we go sit down for awhile,” she said to his ear, he just held her by the waist and went through the crowd.

Once they were back to the sitting area, Uila just slammed her body down, “whooo, what a workout,” Dean sat next to her, while she lift up some of her hair and began to fan her neck. Dean leaned in and blew some air on her neck, “mmmhhhhh…,” Dean then took all of Uila’s hair and placed kisses on her neck as Uila moans.

“Dean, I’m thirsty can you get me some water, please?” She asked him, “mmmm, I don’t want to leave you by yourself,” as he trace kisses along her neck, she started to giggle “I’ll be fine Dean, hehehe,” as she pushes him to go, “okay, I’ll be back.”

Dean left to go get some water, while Uila stretched her leg on the long couch, “Hi, what’s your name?” Uila looked up and she was surrounded by three girls; “Ah! Hi, My name is Uila, wow! Nice dress ,” Uila meant what she said. The girls in front of her looked like models, they belong on a runway, and they all looked so fit; compared to them Uila thought she looked average.

“Aaawwhhh, thanks. I’m Crystal, this is Karren and Ashley. Who was that you were talking to?” She asked, while the other two crossed their hands over their chest, Uila was so excited that she was making friends at the party “oh, Dean, he’s my boyfriend, we just started going out today,” Uila squealed while Crystal’s face darkened “aawwhh, your boyfriend, so where did he go?” Crystal asked, “I asked him to get me some water, it was getting h-“

Water was thrown on Uila's face before she could finish what she said.

~~~~

~Blaise POV~

I was waiting for the moment our lips to touch, but it never came. Nina held my face stopping me, she looked confuse and her eyes darkened, “Uila’s in trouble,” was all she said, she shook her head and her eyes changed back to bright blue. “Blaise we have to go now,” she sounded worried, I just carried her and used my speed to get back to the seating area. I know right now she’s worried about her sister, but I can’t help but wonder when did she blank out on me? Or did she even hear or get what I said?

Now’s not the time to think about that, I got to the sitting area with Nina but there was already a crowd surrounding the area where Uila was at. I looked around to see where Dean was at, but apparently he was stuck with the jackass of a commander on the other side. I couldn’t really rush through the crowd or I might hurt people, I had to squeeze through them. I got a little close when I saw Uila all wet, crying while being surrounded by, I recognized their scent, it was Crystal, she’s a werewolf and Dean forgot to mention to Uila that she’s a bit crazy about him, more like obsessed. Karren is a succubus and Ashley’s a nymph, all three are in Darcy’s so called click.