Chapter 23 First Day

"Nina, get up! We have to get ready, today is our FIRST DAY! Yay! I can't wait" Uila squealed and jumped around Nina's bed. "I call the shower" and ran in the bathroom.

There was a loud long knock on the door and it annoyed Nina who was still in bed. "Uila get the door" groaned Nina "I'm in the shower." Nina had no choice but to answer it herself, she stood up from her bed squinting her eyes as she tiredly walk to the door and opened it, she rubbed her eyes to see if someone was there, but there was no one. She groaned and slowly walk out to the living room and opened the front door "yeah?"

"Is this the Kingsley Twins Place?" said someone, Nina leaned her head on the doorframe trying to open her eyes multiple times to get a good look at the person "mmmmhhh morning, can I help you?" ?The person at the door made an annoyed face and looks at the sleepy Nina "I am here to escort you and your sister" she just mumbles something as she fall asleep. The person knocked on the door again breaking Nina's sleep "um Yes, hhmmm!" not even opening her eyes.

The person got irritated and let out a low growl, making Nina's eyes pop wide open and awake, staring straight into someone 's eyes. The person at the door stepped back and was in a fighting stance ready for an attack, but stood back up. Nina's eyes were dark but changed back to its original color when she rubbed her eyes to see clearly who was at the door.

"Morning, I'm General Ryder here to escort you and your sister. You have about an hour to get ready till the gathering" he said with a monotone voice. He thought that he was lucky no one was around to see what happened. He looked at Nina trying to process everything he told her, "Oh ok, do you want to wait in-."

"No I am perfectly fine waiting outside," he just burst out, Nina just shrugged her shoulders and closed the door. She walked back to the room, got her towel and walked into the bathroom.

"Who was at the door?" Uila asked "Oh some General waiting to take us, we got an hour." Uila squealed knowing that it was her first day ever to go to an actual school, not normal school but a school nonetheless.

The twins were done showering and getting ready, Nina settled for a white baggy long-sleeved shirt that has 'SCHOOL SUCKS' in big bold black fonts, with black short dickies reaching just below her knees, along with black lugz boots and a white beanie with all her hair in it. If someone were to look at Nina from the back they would think that she was a guy, her baggy clothes covering her curves and beanie hiding her long black hair. It's a different story from the front, Nina's bust size is well, every girl's envy as well as her twin sister.

Uila loves to dress up, though she was going through her closet like crazy, but finally she choose to go for comfort, she had on dark blue skinny jeans, with a loose peach thigh length shirt with a black blazer, with her dark brown hair all curled and with a lighter shade of peach stilettos. She had on some make-up, with eyeliner with mascara and lip loss. The twins now confident in what they were wearing and walked towards the front door.

Ryder had his back to the door when the door opened he came face to face with Uila. Ryder was in loss for words, he just stared at Uila; his eyes filled with fear, hurt then his eyes soften and smiled. His eyes darken when he looked at Uila's whole figure, his eyes taken over by lust. He growled while reaching over to Uila grabbing her arm and pulled her to him and said in a low masculine tone "MINE."

Nina went back to her closet to grab her black aviator sunglasses; she was still sleepy even after taking a shower. She closed the door to the bedroom when she heard a growl coming from the front door; she ran and saw General Ryder holding on to her sister's arm. Before Nina could say something, Uila punched Ryder in the face and hit him where the sun don't shine causing him to loosen his hold on Uila. He was now on the floor groaning in pain while Uila ran and hid behind her sister who was staring at Ryder with a grin on her face.