Chapter 19 Voice

Chapter 19 Voice

~Knight POV~

I was looking at Nina, can anyone be so alluring, ....."can you tell us your name, it's feels weird with you eye-raping my sister when I am right here," what Uila said knocked me back to reality, "um...yeah sorry, my name is Blaise and I'm from the Eirpio team we......I ....." I forgot we can't say anything about the day we saved them Headmaster's order.

"What are you? Cause you don't move like a human?" Uila asked.

"Yeah, I'm a Vampire."

I looked at Nina, her eyes had a little twinkle in them when I said Vampire. She looks so adorable I just wanna.....

"Since our names are a mouthful, I am Uila and my twin sister Nina. I am a little confuse about where we are exactly, so I want you to explain it to me in the living room." Uila's talking kept breaking me out of my thoughts, it's good that she did, or they might just happen.

"Yes, nice to meet you two and yes the living room" I started to make my towards the living room and I turned back "aaahhh! Nina Zafrina said she wants to meet your sister today, she wants me to be there or she will eat me."

She smiled at me when she heard Zafrina's name and I saw Uila's eyes glaring at me and I just walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. *note: never argue with Uila.*

"Snap out it Nina, why are you like this?"

Listening in on their conversation is fun, girl talk is what they call it.

"Oh, sorry his eyes are like honey...."

"I don't like where this is going.."

"Eh! No, his honey eyes looks familiar to me, like I've seen them before we came here......."

"Yeah ok! You shower first and I will go talk to him outside."

"Uila did you hear what he said, he's a vampire, I bet he is listening in on what we're saying right now"

"Whatever, go shower while I have him prove it to me...."

"Didn't you ask him why he moves so fast, isn't that proof enough?"

"Must be muscle memory or something..."

"Uila you can get on fire and you need proof if he's a vampire?"

"Nina go shower or I'm gonna go fire ball on you..."

"Like you can do fire balls...hehehe"

"Nina just go"

"Okay, okay!"

Uila came into the living with her pink spaghetti strap top and a light green fabric tied to her side. She was standing across the couch with her hand folded in front of her chest glaring at me; girl I am shirtless in front of you. She didn't even pay attention to me not wearing a shirt all she wants are answers. Then she said, "well if you've heard what I said, then you should know what to do. " I just stood up, showed her my teeth, opened my mouth, making sure that she knows I don't have fakes on and then I extended my fangs, my nails grew sharp, my eyes changed to black, I crouched down and snarled at her.

I thought she was gonna scream, her heart beat was normal and she gave me a bored look. Usually when new arrivals would either scream, faint or something but nothing. I sat back down, that was a blow to my ego, just great.

"I can tell that you like my sister by the way you look at her but I gotta tell you, she's dense when it comes to these things. You can ask her straight, 'what do you think of me?' She will look at you, tell you the first thing that pops out of her head and that would be it. So tell me, are you the Stephanie Myers kind, the Anne Rice kind or the Transylvania Noesferstu kind?"