Chapter 20 Familiar

Chapter 20 Familiar

Uila walked into the living room with her outfit. She was wearing black skinny jeans with sandals and a red v-neck cardigan with her sunglasses.

The three of them started to walk down the hall. Blaise offered to hold Nina's duffle bag but she said it was ok, but he just it took from her. Nina just held up her hands giving in, Uila was just eyeing the both of them as they walked ahead of her.

Blaise was telling the twins that the building that they are in is like a mini-apartment and they don't need keys, the handle on the door can recognize the owners energy so it would open to them, also to the Headmaster and a few of the staff.

They walked down the hallway it has this hotel feel to it. They where on the third floor there is no need for elevators when you are a supernatural being. They all walked down the stairs and out the back doors. Uila was so excited that she was twirling around on the grass in the sun. Nina was glad that her sister can still be her hyper self.

Blaise motioned for the twins to follow him. The Forbidden forest was a football field away from the mini-apartments. As they got closer, even though it was morning the forest was still dark and eerie. They were almost to the edge when Blaise heard someone calling him.

Shit! he thought to himself, its Taylor. He was running towards him, Blaise told the the twins to run towards the forest but the closer Taylor got to them, the twins looked and was pointing at Taylor. Blaise told the twins to run for it but they didn't and now Taylor caught up to them.

"Where have you been, I knocked on your door last night but you didn't open, thought you'd be on another rescue" Taylor was talking while making his way to Blaise and the girls stopped and stared at each other and then Uila took off her shades to look at Taylor.

Uila asked her sister" Nina, why do I feel like I've seen this guy before? I also feel like I want to kill him or something?" Nina answered her by saying " I don't know but he looks familiar, actually they both look familiar to me but I just can't figure out where. "

Taylor instantly felt like his burn marks started to hurt again, it's weird how the healers only managed to heal so little but he didn't care. Uila was walking towards Taylor, the closer she got, the hotter his wounds start to burn. With Taylor being a tree-sprite fire is it's natural enemy and he fell to his knees trying not to cry out in pain.

Blaise was on his side, "what's wrong..." He touched his arm, "your burning up." Blaise tore off his sleeves shirt and saw his burn marks, it reminded him of Madeline's legs. Uila was eyeing him like she wanted him to feel pain for some reason, but she felt bad that she was hating someone she never met so she just shook it off.

As soon as Uila dismissed her mad feeling at Taylor, his pain resided. Nina walked towards Taylor as he stood up recovering from his burn marks. She looked at him, about 6'1 a little shorter than Blaise, brown eyes, light skin, lean body, she used her left hand and she choked him out of nowhere.

Nina didn't know what came over her but she had this sense that she should protect her sister. She came to her senses when she saw Taylor struggling a few inches off the ground from her chocking him. She quickly dropped him and started to walk towards the forest. Uila wasn't even paying attention she was facing her back at them and looking into the Forest.

Taylor mind linked Blaise

"Who are these girls? Don't tell me those are the ones we met in Hawaii?"

"Yeah they are"

"So the one with the sunglasses is the one I accidentally cut, and the one with the beanie, she was the one who changed me."