Chapter 11 Awake

Chapter 11 Awake

~Uila POV~

I opened my eyes and I can see the sun rays shinning through my window, I yawned and I stretched out my body. Feels like I've been sleeping for awhile, I looked around my room it looks the same but it feels different and I know I don't have 3 doors in my room. I walked to the window and pull up the blinds, Ok, this is a joke right, the base is nowhere near an ocean.

"Ugh! Uila close my blinds, I can't sleep with the sun on my face." I looked behind me and there was Nina on her bed turning to the other side away from the sun. Now this is weird, Nina and I do not share rooms, we have our own rooms. I took a step behind with my back against the window and look around, half of the room looks exactly like my room on base even on Nina's side, and the only thing that is different is the color of the walls and the carpet. With tan carpet floors and beige walls, I mean my bed and everything were the same even my sister's too. The windows are different though, it has a seaside view and it looks pretty.

Okay I am getting too excited for this, did we move or something? I don't remember packing or anything, but this is just too much. I looked to my right and I could see three doors, I opened the first door right across from my bed and I just stood there like an idiot, I held in my scream I didn't want Nina or my dad freaking out.

I have my own walk in closet, oh my gosh!!....its way bigger than my small closet back on base. I walked in savoring every moment, it had a sunny vibe, the walls were yellow and white with white marble floors. Everything is just perfect I feel like a celebrity, I could see to my right everything was hanged, there were dresses I never wore, some pants, shirts, all organized by color. To my left, all my shoes, from my stilettos, pumps to boots, sport wear, to my sandals. I walked further in and there was a case full of all my hand bags and my purses, along with my belts. There were some drawers that had all my jewelries; the other drawers had my pajamas and my undergarments. In the middle, there was a full body mirror and next to it had a huge picture of me my sister and my dad. AAWWHH! Dad really out did himself; I can't wait to thank him. I hurried outside making sure not to wake up Nina, I wanna see her closet, not that we have the same taste in clothes but I just want to be the first one in there before she does.....hehehehe.

I opened the second door and it was the bathroom, its like the size of my room. It has a mix of white and off white marble floors, with a tub and a shower, two sinks with a huge mirror and everything you need in a bathroom. Oh! I can't wait to use this bathroom, I came out and I opened the last door.

I like my closet better, but I am pretty sure my sister will like it, it's the same size as mine but hers has lavender walls with white carpet floors. Majority of my sisters stuff are black, white, or grey and a few color shirts I asked her if she was an emo, this one time, she just said that she liked the clothes and it's comfy but she wouldn't go over the top.

She mostly has sweaters and sweat pants, I looked to one side it had all the colored dresses that I know, Nina would rather stay home than wear those dresses out in public. She kept them because they were gifts from Aunty Lani. Gosh this girl! She mostly has converse, some k-swiss and lugz shoes, I think her shoes are more colorful than her clothes, hehehe, I could see at the bottom it had some sandals and some flats. I know Nina, she DON'T wear heels Period, but I love my sister no matter what. I walked towards the full size mirror and looked at the picture next to it, same picture in my closet.

Oh! I better wake up Nina so we can both say thanks to our dad for doing this for us. Before I could turn, I finally look at what I was wearing, my yellow dress and that's when everything came to me. We were leaving to go to the Big Island for a vacation and something happened. I ran outside to try and wake up Nina and the door opened and people came in, people I don't know.