Chapter 18 Companion

~Knight POV~

I never thought that I would hold the girl who froze me in my arms and here I am with her, again. I walked in to their room, her sister was still asleep, I pulled off the covers and put her on the bed. I was about to leave when she pulled me down next to her and started to hug me and snuggled against my chest and called me Pou, great I got demoted from a Eirpio to a stuffed animal. I tried to get her off but she held on tight, I didn't want to use my strength or I might hurt her and I would have to answer to Zafrina and them.

I just laid there as she slept on me, with her head on my chest and her hand over my stomach. She turned to her side away from me, now's my chance, I slowly moved off the bed about to leave, I stopped when I heard her crying. I felt sad and the need to comfort her and so I walked back to the bed about to hop right in when I stopped myself.

What the hell are you doing? 'Eerr! Comforting Nina' wow now I am talking to myself. Okay, and why do I care? 'Because you like her' oh! No, No! This girl almost killed me three times, first was with her and her sisters' monstrous power, second she almost made me go into eternal sleep when she froze me and last was when her animal friends wanted to eat me if I don't do as they say. Why would I like her? 'Because she's your bloodmate.'

No! She's not...'then explain me why your still here? You could've just leave her to cry but you stayed' I stopped debating with myself when I heard Nina crying. I ignored all of my thoughts and I just held her in my arms, she whispered "daddy" as she cried in her sleep.

~~~

I must've dozed off, when I felt something poking me in the face, shoot! I slowly got off the bed and locked eyes with Nina's twin sister holding a bat ready to swing at my face. "Whoa, whoa, whoa easy there" I said with my hands up in surrender. "W-who are you? And what were you doing on my sisters bed?" Before I could say anything she swung the bat at me but I easily avoided it and I was on her side of the bed. She looked annoyed when she didn't get me, she slowly walked over and she looked at me and rested her eyes in front of my pants, ah! Shit! Her face went from surprise to angery " you tried to do something to my sister didn't you?" She screamed at me and swinging the bat but I avoided it. Which made her even more angry " No I didn't do anything."

"Don't lie, you tried to take advantage of her when she's sleeping didn't you? Didn't you?" Okay now she's really really mad, her eyes changed from her brownish green eyes to full on fiery red, the bat she was holding started to light up with fire, she didn't even noticed it, she was focused on trying to hit me with her bat. When she swung her scorching bat at me, I just used my vampire speed to avoid it without a sweat but when I looked at my shirt it caught on fire, how can that be, I used my speed. Before I looked up the blazing bat was inches away from face, she missed my face by a few hair strands away. She's really angry, note to self *don't get Nina's sister mad at all* I think she came to her senses when she saw that her pink pajamas was on fire and she finally noticed that the bat she was holding was on fire too.

She screamed her sister's name "Nina, Nina I'm on fire, fire," Nina was still in her bed "get some water on it, Uila" as if that was my cue I already had a bucket of water and I poured it over her and the flames went out. At first she was relived that the fire was out, then she saw me grinning at her then she was furious. She started to light up like a human torch, she looked at herself and started to scream her sister's name.

Nina who was still sleepy, walked over to her sister and hugged her sister. I was just simply in shocked, when they were hugging each other there was steam everywhere. Nina cooed at her sisters ear " it's okay Uila, it's okay, bad dream bad dream go away." Huh! Sister's name is Uila. Well Uila finally calmed down, and Nina was just hugging her sister and apparently fell asleep on her sister.

Bittersweet Smilesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें