Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day bros. I hope you enjoy today and I'll just be in my room playing video games alone as I usually do. Idc that I'm alone doe, less drama.

Medic knew that you loved Deadpool so he took you to go see the Deadpool movie. Couples got in free (I wanna go see the Deadpool movie so freaking badly but I can't ;-;)

The two of you loved the movie and planned on buying it when it came out on DVD. After the movie Medic had said he had a surprise for you.

He had you close your eyes before putting something in your hands. "Alright, you can open your eyes now liebe." You opened your eyes to see a black and red box.

You opened the box to find a Deadpool sweatshirt! You'd always wanted one but they were always sold out. "A Deadpool sweatshirt! How did you get it? They're always sold out." You said.

Medic smiled at you before kissing your cheek. "I haff mein vays liebe." He said with a smile. Usually that would mean he threatened someone. "Did you threaten someone for this?" Medic paused for a moment. "Maybe. But I did it so I could make you happy liebe!" He defended.

You laughed and pecked his lips. "I'm not mad Medic." You said. Medic grinned, happy that he had made you happy. "So, do you like it?" He asked hopeful. You smiled "Like it? I love it! It's perfect! Thank you so much!" You said hugging him.

Medic hugged you back and you put on your sweatshirt. It was a perfect fit. For the rest of the day Medic and you played the Deadpool game with few interruptions.

The BLUs even left you guys alone. Which was odd because they were intent on killing you. You figured it was because they were afraid of Medic killing them if they tried anything on you on Valentine's Day.

Medic had promised it would just be him and you all day. There wasn't even a battle that day. The other mercs left you two alone as well.

They left you alone for two reasons. 1: Medic had asked them if he could have a day alone with you and 2: They didn't want to anger him. So they left you two alone for the day.

Heavy came by a couple times when he hadn't heard from either of you. He had wanted to make sure you two were okay, which neither of you minded. Heavy was just looking out for his best friend and his best friend's wife.

He meant well so the two of you were fine with his visits. "Is Doktor and leetle girl okay?" Heavy asked for at least the fifth time that day. "Ja, ve are okay Heavy. Ve are vatching a movie is all. Danke for checking in on us." Medic replied. "You're welcome Doktor." Heavy said. With that Heavy left to go do his own thing.

After the movie Medic and you spent an hour or so cuddling in bed. Heavy didn't visit the two of you as per usual. So both of you went out to investigate. As it turned out the other mercs were watching Iron Man so they were preoccupied.

Though poor Heavy had the most confused look on his face. So Medic and you went back to the infirmary and cuddled for the rest of the day.

Overall it was the best Valentine's Day ever for you.

Sorry the chapter was so short ;-; I couldn't really think of anything and I've had a lot of projects and my creativity on this story hasn't been great. If you have an idea for a chapter (that isn't a lemon) please tell me cos I can't think of anything ;-; anyway. Until the next chapter

- Shark