Medic's POV

I went off to bed around 9 and I layed down and thought about what the Father had said to me. Propose? We've only been dating for two months now, isn't that rushing things a bit? I mean I love her a lot, but propose at only two months. To me that seems a bit rushed, but seriously though. Two months. I turned on my computer that had come with me and I typed in "right time to propose" it came up with various times ranging anywhere from four months to four years "Hmm four years is too long. Four months is too soon. Halloween?" I thought to myself and I thought of ways of making it special on Halloween. "Candy ring? Nein probably not." I looked up what different stones mean. "Hmm all zese look gut. Ze ruby, saphire, topaz, emerald, und diamond are beautiful though." I thought then it hit me combine all the stones onto a ring. "Perfect. She vill love it!" I thought and I read about the stones and where to find them. "Hmm maybe not go und get zem. Zat reminds me vat should ze ring be made of? Silver? Gold? Platinum?" I thought and I couldn't exactly ask her if she's allergic to any of those. Then I heard the door opened and I closed out of wedding ring ideas "Medic what are you doing?" She asked "Reading about rocks und gemstones." I said and she came and sat down next to me. "Emeralds huh? Those are beautiful." She commented on the others too saying they were beautiful and once she got to silver, gold, and platinum she said "I didn't know you were interested in stones Medic." "Vell I couldn't sleep so I thought reading vould help und I found zis." I said "I can't act nervous or strange now. Not while she's here." I thought and she pecked my lips and said "Hope you get to sleep. Enjoy your book." "Danke, I vill." I said as she left. I went back and searched for more wedding ring ideas and I figured that I would go buy these gemstones and make the ring myself.