During the Night

You quickly fell fast asleep in Medic's arms and you both slept peacefully until you felt a sharp pain in your chest. You felt your chest and winced and tried your hardest to not yell out in pain as the feel of the slightest touch, even breathing caused pure agony in your chest. "M-Medic." You said while wincing but he didn't move so you gently shook him and he slowly awoke. "Hmm? Is somezing wrong libeling?" He asked "M-my ribs hurt. A lot." You said and he quickly snapped to attention as he carefully examined your ribs but he didn't touch your ribs or apply any pressure. "Broken." He said and he went off to fetch the medi gun and returned with it shortly "Hold still liebe. Zis shouldn't hurt. Let me know if it does though." You nodded and he activated the medi gun and pointed it at you and you could feel your ribs returning to their original positions, your wrists returned to their original positions, and your stab wounds closed and disappeared. "Does anyzing feel out of place or broken?" Medic asked "No, nothing even hurts anymore." You walked over to Medic and wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him and he wrapped his arms around your waist and he kissed you back. Then he licked your bottom lip to ask for entrance and you granted him entrance, you could feel him grin in the kiss as his tongue played with yours. This continued on for a while before you both separated for air "Ich liebe dich so much (Y/N)." Medic said "I love you more." You said teasingly. Medic chuckled a little "What's so funny?" You asked "Nozing. But can you prove zat you love me more zan I love you?" Then you realized that was why he was chuckling. "Is that a challenge?" He grinned and said "Maybe it is or maybe it isn't." And you considered what you could do to beat him in the challenge "I accept your challenge sir." "Formal are ve?" Medic asked with a grin "Something wrong with being formal?" "Nein, nein. I haven't heard you speak formally is all." He said and you decided what you would do and you approached him and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to your level and smashed your lips on his. He kissed you back passionately and managed to slip his tongue in your mouth and his tongue played with yours. This continued until both your lungs burned for air and you both parted and he grinned "Zat vas fun libeling." And he approached you with a grin on his face "What are you doing?" You asked and all he said was "Zis." And he crashed his lips onto yours for a passionate kiss and you soon melted into it and kissed him back. Then he pulled away and he kissed your neck and gently bit down and left little love bites all over your neck before returning to your mouth for another passionate kiss. This repeated on for a while before he returned to your neck and sucked on your neck. Suddenly he began feverishly kissing your neck and lips then he stopped and stared into your eyes "Medic what are you doing?" You asked "Vell..." He began with his face turning a light shade of red "I vas afraid zat I vould lose you und I cannot live vithout you libeling." "Aww that's so sweet." You said and he continued "I vanted you to know how much I love you." "Medic I know you love me a lot." But he cut you off with another kiss and he licked your bottom lip to ask for entrance and you granted him entrance and his tongue played with yours and he explored his territory. Then the lights came on which disoriented both of you from the bright lights "KISS MAGGOTS!" Soldier exclaimed "Go avay Soldier." Medic said calmly "NO!" Soldier said and you both sighed and Soldier ran over to both of you and tried to force your heads together "Soldier stop." Medic said and he freed himself and then he freed you and held you close to him to protect you. "I WANNA SEE YOU TWO KISS!" Soldier exclaimed and Medic pecked your lips and said "I vill deal vith Soldier." And he walked over to Soldier and pointed at the door "Zere is ze door, don't let it hit you on ze vay out." "I wanna see you two kiss first." Soldier said like a child "Soldier you cannot force two people to kiss." Medic said but you walked next to Medic and turned him towards you and grabbed the collar of his shirt and crashed your lips onto his. He then wrapped his arms around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck and he licked your bottom lip and you granted him entrance and Soldier laughed and exclaimed "Get a room." Medic looked over at him and glared with a "we have a room, and do you mind?" Glare and then Medic turned back to face you and pulled away from you and Soldier laughed again and Medic death glared him and Soldier took the hint and ran off. "Vell zat vas interesting." Medic said and you nodded and he picked you up bridal style and carried you to his room and tucked you in and crawled in the bed next to you and held your waist and brought you close to him and you both fell asleep again.