Going to a rock store

The next morning when you got up Medic was already awake and made you breakfast "Gut morgen liebe." He said "Good morning Medic. When did you get to sleep?" "Hmm. I vould say about 10." He answered and you both ate and Medic said he had an errand to run. "Where are you going?" "Ze store. Do you need anyzing?" You thought for a moment "Just some milk is all. Thanks." You said "No problem. I vill be back shortly." Medic said as he pecked your lips and left.
Medic's POV
I arrived at the grocery store rather quickly and got some milk and I went and payed for it and then I went to the rock store and I asked if they had rubies, saphires, emeralds, diamonds, and anything to make a ring out of. "What do you need these for?" The guy asked "Vell I am going to propose to mein girlfriend und I vanted to make her a hand crafted ring." "Ah I see. Congragulations." He said "Danke." I replied as he showed me their collection of rocks. "And this little beauty right here is red coral, this is a very rare black pearl." He continued showing me various rocks and he even offered to help me make the ring. I told him her finger size since she had other rings and she told me her finger size, anyway I decided on platinum base with red coral, a black pearl, a ruby, a saphire, an emerald, and a diamond. It even had an inscription that read "I will love you each and every day of our lives and you are mine and I am yours forever until the end of time. Ich liebe dich- Medic" even though I had told the inscriptor what to write it was beautiful. Then they gave me a case to keep the ring in, it was a pure black case that shone beautifully and it looked exactly like the night sky. "It's perfect." I said and I paid for the ring and it was extremely expensive "Only ze best for mein love" I thought and once I got home I announced that I was home and I put the milk in the refrigerator and I went to my room quickly and put the ring case in my desk drawer. I walked out and (Y/N) was waiting outside my door "Hallo liebe." I said "Hi Medic. What were you doing?" She asked "Vat do you mean?" I asked "You were gone for a little while." "I vas getting a surprise for you on Halloween." I said. It technically wasn't a lie since it would be a surprise. "Aww you didn't have to do that." She said "Ja I did." I said and I pecked her lips. "Love you." I said "Love you too." She said and I mentally sighed in relief that she hadn't seen the case. Yet anyway, I can hardly wait until Halloween.