Scout?

You were relaxing in a tree while Medic was somewhere. You decided to rest your eyes and after maybe fifteen you heard someone call you (Y/N)." You opened an eye and looked down to see Scout and you climbed down from the tree "Hey Scout. What's up?" "Heh nothing much. You?" He asked "Nothing. Just hanging out." "Cool." Scout said as he broke the space between the two of you and you backed away from him "Scout what are you doing?" He didn't answer and kept walking towards you "Scout stop." You said in the hopes that Scout would leave. Instead he chuckled darkly and backed you into a tree. "Why are you with Medic when you could be with me?" "Unlike you Medic is respectful." He glared at you for your comment and then he grinned creepily and you ducked down and somersaulted under his arm and ran off. Scout pursued you and easily caught you and dragged you off to what seemed like an alley way. He face was inches away from yours and you tried to fight him but he pinned your wrists over your head so you couldn't punch him and he smashed his lips on yours. You tried to make as much noise as you could to attract Medic's attention and when he released you for air you yelled at the top of your lungs "MEDIC HELP! PLEASE!" But Scout glared at you and he pulled out a small pocket knife and stabbed you with it and you yelped in pain.
Medic's POV
I was working in my lab when I heard (Y/N) call me and there was fear in her tone so I grabbed my bone saw and looked around frantically when I heard her yelp in pain and then she ran out of an alley with blood gushing out of her side and she was followed by Scout who was holding a bloody knife and he went to stab her again. I ran over to her as fast as I could but Scout managed to stab her again and I stood behind him "You vill pay dearly for hurting MY (Y/N). Du bist ein dummkopf Scout. (You are a dumb a**)" and Medic cut and stabbed Scout and carefully picked you up bridal style and held you close to him and he ran as fast as he could to the infirmary. You managed to put your bloody hand on his cheek and blood was smeared on his cheek as you said weakly "M-Medic? Is th-that y-you?" "Ja it's me. Stay vith me liebe. Bitte." You coughed up a little blood onto his coat and he reached the infirmary and immediately put you on life support as the world went dark.