Relief

You could faintly hear a constant beep and you thought it was a heart rate machine and you could feel someone holding your hand. "Don't leave me bitte. I can't live vithout you. Please don't leave me." You heard Medic say and you tried to open your eyes but your eyes were weak but you managed to groan in slight pain. And you tried to talk but you couldn't understand what you were saying.
Medic's POV
As soon as I got to the infirmary I put her on life support and wrapped her bloody wounds to stop the bleeding and I cleaned her lungs so there wasn't anymore blood in her lungs and she could breathe. I had my suspicions that she had broken bones so I took X-Rays and she had broken wrists and a couple broken ribs. So I gave her some painkillers to ease her suffering and I wrapped her ribs and wrists so they could heal then I sat next to her and held her hand and I refused to leave her side. I quietly spoke to her and begged her to stay and her heart rate stabled. Then Engie walked in "Howdy Doc I came by to... What happened?!" He rushed over "Scout did zis." I said trying to keep my tone in check "Will she pull through?" He asked worriedly and I looked down at her and I quietly said "I hope so." Then she tried to speak, it was hard to understand what she was saying but it sounded like she was trying to say "Scout." And then she tried to say "Not... Leaving." And I sighed in relief "Is Scout alive?" "Yeah. Why?" "He vill regret existence vhen I am through vith him." I said with anger in my tone and eventually she opened her eyes and weakly looked around. "M-Medic." Instantly I was at her side "Ja? Are you in pain?! Is anyzing wrong?! Does anyzing feel wrong, broken, misplaced?!" I asked worriedly "I... Feel... Better." She said and she looked at her wrists "Who did zis to you?" I asked "Scout." She answered weakly "Just rest here liebeling. Und vatever you do, don't leave me bitte." "I wouldn't dream it." She said weakly and closed her eyes to sleep. I grabbed a syringe and set off to find Scout but I stayed near the infirmary to protect her from Scout. Then I saw Scout and hid my syringe "Scout could you come here?" I asked "Sure." He replied and jogged over "Care to explain vat happened to (Y/N)?" I asked and he tensed "I don't know what you're talking about." And he attempted to leave but I grabbed his wrist "I saw you stab her. I vatched you try to kill her. Und as I said before du bist ein dummkopf. No one und I repeat NO ONE hurts MY (Y/N) und lives to tell ze story." He stared at me with fear in his eyes as he tried to free his wrist but I twisted it until it broke. Then I did the same with his other wrist "What was that for?!" He asked while trying to find a way to stop the pain in his wrists "You broke her wrists, I broke yours. Everyzing you did to her I do to you." "Uh can you not kiss me though?" He asked nervously "You did VAT?!" I yelled infuriated and he gulped and ran but I caught him and injected the syringe into the vein in his arm and he ceased to move. "Hmph. Nicht dead but zis vill suffice... For now." And I returned to my love and sat next to her and guarded her and when Scout came by I glared at him and he looked at me terrified and ran as fast as he could to get away from the infirmary and no one could make him come near the infirmary. I grazed my thumb over her cheek and sat there with her, waiting for her to wake up. I bent down to her and I kissed her lips and said "Gut nacht mein liebeling. No one vill hurt you as long as I am vith you. I vill protect you from anyzing und everyzing zat tries to hurt you. Or even poses a threat to you." I kissed her again and pulled up her blankets to keep her warm and I fell asleep next to her. Every time I heard a sound I shot up and surveyed the area for any threats and once I was certain that nothing was there I would fall asleep again.