Christmas Eve

6.6K?! That's awesome!! Is there something about this that made is so popular? Please tell me what it is that you guys like about the story, I'm genuinely curious. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all!!

The guys decided to have a White Elephant gift exchange so you decided to be that person. You found several boxes so you put your gift, which was a sombrero and put it in a box. You then wrapped that box in two layers of duct tape and did the same thing to ten other boxes.

You grinned and tried to contain your laughter for the poor guy who got your gift. You hoped Medic got it just to see what he would do when he found other boxes.

Time skip to the gift exchange

It was Medic's turn to pick out a present so he went and grabbed yours. It was difficult but you managed to suppress laughter. He opened the first box to see another box "Okay zen." He said as he opened that box to see another box.

He kept opening box after box eventually asking whose gift it was. You smirked at him when he looked at you "Zis is yours isn't it?" He asked. You grinned and nodded. He sighed and kept opening boxes.

ten minutes later (read in Spongebob announcer voice it makes it even funnier)

"How many more boxes are zere?" Medic asked after a while. You cracked up laughing when he opened another box to see another box. "Zat is it. Vear ze box." He said as he put the first box on your head.

"Is zis ze last box?" He asked after about five minutes. You looked out and smirked "Open it and see for yourself." He sighed and opened it to find a sombrero.

"Vhere did you get a sombrero?" He asked as he put it on. You couldn't help but burst out laughing at how he looked. He had a serious expression but he looked hilarious in his sombrero.

He sighed and smiled at you before taking the box off your head. It was then your turn so you grabbed a box wrapped in red wrapping paper. You opened it to find a heart. You knew who brought it but you didn't know whose heart it was.

"Good God Doc! Why did you get a heart?!" Scout asked. Medic smirked a little and patted your head. "I got it for mein liebling. I know zat she saw mein present und vas curious." He said with a sly smirk.

"Doktor, whose heart is that?" Heavy asked unsettled. Medic grinned insanely "Remember how I gave myself a baboon heart for ze übercharge?" He asked.

Everyone nodded with disturbed expressions. Scout especially, he left the room to find a trash can or toilet. Whichever was closer. He walked in when Medic continued speaking. "Vell zat is mein original heart. Now you can say zat you haff mein heart." Medic said happily.

Scout ran out of the room again which made you and Medic laugh. The party continued for a while. Spy got a knife, Soldier got a wrench which he traded with Engie for a book on American history. Sniper got a cover to help him when sniping (you know the thing that snipers wear to keep camouflaged? That's what he got but I don't know what they're called).

Pyro got a fluffy unicorn toy, which he absolutely adored. Demo got a gift card with fifty dollars on it. He claimed he was going to use it for more booze but he was informed that he could use it to buy anything else other than booze.

Heavy got a hat that closely resembled Nikolai Belinski's hat (from Call of Duty: Zombies look up Nikolai Belinski if you don't know him. He's also Russian and he loves his vodka. My personal favorite CoD Zombies hero is Dr. Edward Richtofen. Enough about me, back to the story)

Finally Scout got band aids. "Why do I get band aids?" He asked. Soldier laughed "You'll need em maggot!" Scout then moved to the other side of the room to stay as far away from Soldier as he could.

The party was a huge success, set aside Scout being traumatized by Medic's gift. After the party everyone went to the mess hall to watch Christmas movies. Soldier was insistent on watching American war movies but everyone said no.

"How about A Christmas Carol?" Medic suggested. Everyone agreed except for Soldier who grumbled about how no one wanted to watch war movies.

Time skip to after the movie

You and Medic were headed back to his room for the night when he stopped you at his door. "Look up." He said so you obeyed and looked upwards to see a broccoli hanging by a string from his door. "I didn't haff any mistletoe so I had to improvise." He said with a grin.

You laughed a little and crashed your lips onto his. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck. Air eventually forced the two of you to separate so Medic gently held your head against his chest.

He tilted your head upwards and pecked your lips one last time before carrying you to bed.

The thing about wrapping boxes and putting boxes in other boxes is based off of a true story. It happened during my debate team's annual White Elephant gift exchange. Only instead of a sombrero it was a package of bacon band aids XD I got a T- shirt that says "I'm not arguing. I'm explaining why I'm right" and I also got a pair of Daredevil socks that I gave to one of my friends. One guy got my present which was a cinnamon scented candle so he traded it with a girl. Good times