Finding the perfect place (Medic's POV)

I was thinking of various places to ask her and some came to mind quicker than others "Vell it cannot be in our house. Zat vould not be memorable." I thought since it was the place we first met. I thought harder of a good place but so little was coming to mind. So I kept thinking and I didn't even hear her knock on my door "Medic? Are you in there?" I snapped back to reality and opened my door "Hallo schatz. How are you?" "I'm good. How are you?" "Gut." "That's good." "Ja." "So what were you doing anyway? You've been in your room for a few hours now." I glanced at a clock and saw that I had been in my room for three hours. "I haff had a lot on mein mind." I said "Do you want to talk about it?" I was thinking of asking her right then and there but I decided against it. "It's related to your surprise." I said and it was true technically. "Oh okay then. Don't give yourself a headache." "Don't vorry. I vill not give myself a headache." I reassured her with a smile. And I pecked her lips and I got some water and went back and I went on my computer and looked up some places that would be perfect and there was a beautiful waterfall near here (if there isn't just go along with it) and I decided I would ask her there. Maybe even sooner than I planned. So I came out of my room and I snuck up behind her and picked her up and she called for me "MEDIC, THERE'S SOMEONE HERE HELP!" I chuckled to myself and I smashed my lips on hers and I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance but I was denied. I kept trying and eventually I slipped my tongue in her mouth, she kept trying to fight me but I managed to win each time. Then I released her and said "It vas me ze whole time." She glared at me and I gave her puppy eyes and her glare softened until she hugged me and said "I can't stay mad at you. But please tell me it's you next time. I was scared." "Sorry. I thought you vould haff figured out zat it vas me." "Just next time please tell me it's you before trying a stunt like that." "I vill... So may I do zat again?" She looked at me for a little while and said "Yes you may. Thanks for asking first." I nodded and I crashed my lips onto hers and this continued on for a bit before I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. This time I was granted entrance and I explored my territory. Eventually we had to breath so we broke away. I was still considering when to ask her and Halloween is rather far from now... I want it to be special and the only holiday I can think of is Halloween. "I vill be back soon liebeling. I haff an errand to run." "Alright. Please get back soon." "I vill. I promise." I said as I kissed her.
Time skip to later
I found the same priest who had helped us before and he greeted me happily "Hello Medic. What can I do for you?" "Hallo Father. I vas vondering if I could ask you somezing." "Sure. What's on your mind?" "I vas vondering vhen ze perfect time to propose to (Y/N) is. Do you haff any ideas?" "When were you originally going to ask her?" "Halloween." "That's a ways away." "I know. Do you haff an idea of a gut day?" "Well... You can go to a park and ask. There's a park with a beautiful field nearby. Or there's a clearing not too far from here, it's beautiful. It's got a beautiful view, a waterfall. Here's a picture even though a picture doesn't do it justice." He said as he handed me a photo "It's perfect. Danke Father." I said "No problem. Do you want me to show you how to get there?" So I said yes and he guided me to the clearing and it was even more beautiful than in the photo. I thanked the priest once again and went home.
Time skip to arriving home
"Liebeling, I'm home." I walked in and I looked around for her and I felt someone give me a side hug. "Hi Medic." "Hallo liebe. Zere has been a slight change in plans of your surprise." I said and I told her to go to the car and I fetched the ring and I hid it carefully and I drove us to the clearing.