Mine now

Warning: this chapter contains violence just a warning.
(BF/N) dropped you off at your house and once you got inside you saw a note from Medic saying he went to run an errand and he'd be back soon. So Medic followed (BF/N) to his home, bone saw in hand. When (BF/N) went to sleep Medic was outside his window in a severe thunderstorm and the rain was coming down hard (these are close to the actual lyrics if you want to listen to the song, if not that's also cool but sadly it wouldn't let me add in the song :( but I tried to get it to work but it didn't want to. Sorry about that) and Medic opened the window and stood over (BF/N) and he awoke from the rain hitting him in the face. He screamed but Medic covered his mouth and he grinned an insane grin at him and (BF/N) agreed to stop screaming. Then Medic took out his bone saw and looked between his saw and (BF/N) "Wha what are you doing?" (BF/N) asked fearfully. "I cannot decide vat to use. Mein bone saw or mein hands." "For what?" Medic grinned insanely at him and said "For getting you out of mein vay." "Of what?" "Of being vith (Y/N), one vay or another. She vill be mine und mine alone. Ah I know. Ze saw verks vell." "You're insane! This is wrong! You don't know wrong from right do you?!" (BF/N) said and Medic replied "All I know is I love her und I haff to do zis to be vith her." "Please don't do this. You can have her I- I promise! Just please don't do this I'm begging you please." "Nein you lie to save yourself. Is zis vat you vould do if someone vas threatening her? Sacrifice her to save yourself? Schweinhund! (pig dog) I vould sacrifice myself to protect her zen give her up. Die schweinhund!" Medic exclaimed angrily as he began cutting and stabbing (BF/N) with all his strength causing him to scream in pain and cry while his blood splattered onto Medic's coat, gloves, and of course his saw turning patches of his lab coat scarlet and his gloves turned a darker shade of red and there were numerous blood stains covering the bone saw. While (BF/N) was crying Medic was grinning like a madman while occasionally muttering "Schweinhund" or" die" until finally (BF/N) died of blood loss. "Hmph. Schweinhund, at least she vill be safe vith me. I vonder if she is still avake." Medic looked at the clock to see that it was 11:30 "Probably not but zere is alvays a chance. She cannot see me like zis, covered in blood. Zat vould not end vell." Then Medic collected some of (BF/N)'s blood to hide and said "(Y/N) is mine now und anyone who tries to change zat vill meet ze same fate." And he left and returned at midnight and went to his room to sleep. But he was careful to not leave bloody foot prints or leave his bloodied coat and saw lying around and carefully hid them under his other laundry in his laundry basket so he could clean off the blood stains in the morning. But before he went to sleep he cleaned off the blood from his bone saw so it wouldn't leave droplets or a trail of blood.